34

...
....
.....
......

You trailed up his abs and unbuttoned his shirt as he pushed you onto his bed. You felt his muscles and skin as he tugged teasingly at the hem of your underwear.

He pressed his lips onto yours, nipping at your bottom lip and stroking the wet spot between your legs.

You opened your mouth, allowing his tongue to slip through, deepening the kiss. You tangled your hand in his hair as you took off your underwear and stroked around your opening.

"George," you moaned his name against his lips and he groaned, growing harder. You pulled his face closer to yours.

He put two fingers inside you, pumping slowly. His lips moved to your jaw then your neck, working their way down to the tops of your breasts.

His breath made you shiver where it touched your skin and his touch was Maki g you tremble.

You added two more fingers and left hickeys on your neck as he cupped your breast with one hand.

You clenched around his fingers and he chuckled. "Ready so soon?" You almost came right then at the sound of his deep voice in your ear.

He stopped fingering you and you whimpered for more.

"Not yet." He licked two of his fingers clean and held the others to you. You looked into his eyes as you slowly licked his fingers, lapping up your own cum.

"Good girl," he murmured praise and removed his underwear, leaving both of you know completely naked. He settled back on top of you, his hands keeping him up.

"May I?"

"Yes," you breathed. George smiled and lowered himself just enough for his tip to graze your entrance.

You gripped the bedsheets in anticipation. He loved to tease you. Slowly, agonizingly slowly, you pushed himself in.

Once you were adjusted he thrust into gently, looking into your eyes and watching emotion flicker across your face at every forward motion.

"Faster."

George obliged. You laid your head back and George wrapped your legs around his torso, giving him a better angle. Your hands clawed his back.

"Harder."

The bed was shaking now. Every thrust felt amazing and was bringing you closer to your climax.

George started to slow down and you whined. "More, more." You begged. You needed it.

George smirked. "If you insist, darling"

George gave you more and your back arched and your eyes rolled and you came. Exhausted, you fell back on the bed as George shuddered on top of you, hot liquid rushing inside. Leaving you warm and full.

He stayed inside until you both caught you breath, then pulled out, softly kissing your face and murmuring praises in yoir ear.

___

Draco didn't know who you thought you were but he knew what you weren't. A goddamn miracle worker.

How were you, a fourth year student at Hogwarts, expelled from two other schools, going to stop the resurrection of the dark lord?

Sure you were strong willed and scrappy but pah lease. Pottah had a better chance.

Draco shook out the thought of Harry Potter coming to his rescue and refocused on the matter.

Draco loved you. He didn't want you to get hurt and if saving you meant damning the entire world then damn the world.

You were the only person beside his mother to care about him. The real him. And he was not going to let you kill yourself for a world that never loved you back.