Just why was this happening, I only ever asked for a peaceful life. Why did this all had to happen.

I sneaked through the keyhole again but didn't find him anywhere, taking it as an opening I tried to slowly open the door.

Suddenly it burst open with a brutal force that send me back with an impact, he grabbed me once again to force me outside, we were back in the main hall, we were close to the main entrance, he was about to open the door to let us out but I dug my feet on floor and created a wall in front of the entrance to stop him from opening it, I made a fist that was surrounded by a crystal layer and punched him in his guts, it sent him flying backwards on floor,

A spike rose up underneath his metal arm, pinning him to the ground for good this time, he tried to break free while I walked closer as I materialized an axe to cut away his metal arm from his body.

"Sorry...nothing personal." I said before swinging it high in air,

Suddenly someone burst the wall around main entrance with a small bomb, the loud blast echoed everywhere, everything around the door was destroyed except the door because of the crystal wall I made, however it gave enough opening for a wave of armed soldiers to come running in with a full protective gear and helmets. They didn't waste time to open fire on us, ignoring the fact that they could hurt their own member who was pinned to the floor, I created a shield around us to protect us from their bullets, I looked back at Bucky to find him struggling to set himself free, I created a dom around him to not only protect him from firing but to stop him from coming after me in case he breaks free.

I couldn't focus properly with all this loud action, it hurted my ears. It started to get me angry, why wouldn't they just sit back and let me live.

"Shut up!!!" I screamed as hundreds of small niddles shot towards them piercing their gear, half of them fell down but other half still stayed up on their feet. Looked like I will be taking care of them personally.

At least they stopped firing which gave me an opening to attack, I went to the closest soldier and swung my axe, he tried to block it with his rifle but it was cut in half, meanwhile others tried to fire again but I made sure to keep a shield around me, the soldier didn't have any time to recover as I swung my axe again to cut through his helmet, it didn't pierce all the way through and got stuck halfway making me leave it, he still fell down from the impact giving me a chance to punch him hard on chest with my crystal covered fist, he grunted from pain while someone else tried to sneak behind me, I created a big machete to cut through his riffle, I grabbed his neck and walked ahead until I pinned him against a wall to suffocate him, I cared less how much pain he felt, as long as I didn't kill them I was open to a lot of options, I punched his helmet's visor with my crystal covered fist again and again until it cracked down into pieces before taking it off of his head, fear was visible on his now exposed face, I hated how he didn't have any visible injury on his face, I could change that. I kept punching his face again until he bled out from his mouth and nose, possible few broken teeth and nose.

"Why can't you guys just leave me alone, what have I done to you anyways!" I exclaimed with one last hit that made his head crack the wall behind. I left him to face others as he slid down the floor unconscious with a trail of blood from his head. I created a chain around one of them with the other end on my hands and pulled him towards the previous guy, the impact broke the wall behind and sent them both flying out in the streets.

"And stay there where you belong!"

.

"Fortify your minds and concentrate." Kaecilius said to his group of students back at Kamar taj. His disciples following his instructions while he inspected their moves carefully.