Epilogue!

Taehyung's POV:

I just got out of my car.

3 more months then I will finally get rid of this university. I am planning to move to UK as my family lives there and I will be handling their business over there. It's already been 2 months since I last saw David, I mean Y/n. I haven't been normal after that. I never knew I loved her so much until she is with me no more. I just wish that she stays happy in Kileese. God I miss her so much, I always go to my bed crying becoz I just can't forget her.
Boys try hard to make me enjoy the things again. They all are normal now. Jimin even got a girlfriend and Hoseok is also getting engaged to his cousin where as the rest go on blind dates. I usually spend my time with Jackson now as compared to boys. I mean yeah I am still friends with them but we barely are eachother in university nowadays. They have different subjects and finals are also near. On weekends we often meet but my best friend is Jackson now as he reminds me of Y/n. I even shared everything with Jackson from the day we left for Kileese to the day we returned, he suggested me to move on but it's just really hard for me to get over Y/n.

As I closed the door, I bumped into someone. Dang it she hit me so hard that we both fell on the ground she being at the top of me. As our heads bumped each other my eyes got shut due to pain. I rubbed my forehead and she stood up. She bent down and helped me sit when my eyes landed on her.

 She bent down and helped me sit when my eyes landed on her

"Y/NNN!", I shouted as I saw her in front of my eyes.
"Ahh yes, who are you?", she asked.
"I'm Taehyung, your Taehyung!", I happily said.
"Excuse me? Mr. I'm seeing u for the first time. And sorry for bumping I am getting late." she said and was about to go when Jackson came from back.
"OMGGGG Y/N U ARE FINALLY BACK. GIRL YOU WILL NOT LEAVE NOW.", he said.
"Jacksonnnn!", she said and quickly hugged him.
"Man I missed you so much. I won't leave now. Already I regret the decision becoz neither I got settled there nor I felt comfortable and worst of all now I have to cover 2 months syllabus in such a short period of time. Oh God how will I do this all?", she cried. What on the Earth is going on. Wait....Jungkook told me that day that they all went to a lady and what she said about bringing Y/n back from Kileese and I thought it was all joke when in real it WASNT! "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AUNTIE ENTHABELLA I LOVE YOU!", I excitedly yelled. Whereas Jackson and Y/n turned around and gave me a confused look.
"Jackson who is that weirdo, I never saw him." Y/n asked and I happily flew to them.
"My name is Kim Taehyung and I transferred here when you weren't present. Jackson told me alot about you. And I was always so excited to meet you, right Jackson?" I said and winked at him where as he understood the assignment.
"Yes Y/n, he is my new buddy, in fact my best friend Taehyung. You will love this guy he is an amazing person.", Jackson said.
"How mean, u made new friends when I was gone.", she said making a pout. Gosh I missed her so much.
Jackson giggled.

"Don't laugh pabo

"Don't laugh pabo. I'm serious", she said.
Oh my God, this time I won't let you go anywhere Y/n. I will make you mine.
"I'm sorry Ms. Y/n I didn't mean to steal your friend, it's just that I was all alone when I came here so he became friends with me. But if you don't like it I won't be coming near you guys.", I said acting all innocent whereas Jackson was controlling his laughter.
"Oh no no that's not what I mean, aishhhh. Taehyung im Hwang Y/n, Jackson's best friend and from today onwards you are a part of our group. The trouble trio it will be.", she said while giggling. Yes she my same old kindhearted and adorable Y/n.
"Guys cmon today's food is on me. My bestie came back after such a longggggg time.", Jackson said excitedly and started moving forward. Whereas Y/n and I followed him.
"By the way Ms. Y/n....", I was saying but she cut me off and said,
"It's only Y/n for you.", and smiled me. Dang it, I lost my heart on her smile once again.
"Haha, okie Y/n, you are far more beautiful than what Jackson told me.", I said and she blushed hard. Cute!
" Ahhh thanks.... By the way you are also really handsome Taehyung.", she said as she moved the hair strand behind her ear and ran towards Jackson as she got shy.
"Wait for me guys", I yelled from behind and ran towards them whereas they both laughed.
My Queen, I will treat you the same way David treated Tannie.

--------------------------------

Hey everyone, this is the end of my book.
I hope that u all like what I have written. Although it's just fanfic but remember that when ever you get a chance, avail that opportunity instead of thinking 'what-if', becoz sometimes what we want is actually there but waiting for our first move. Not everyone is lucky to get a second chance. Life is short, if you love someone just go and confess. Maybe they are also in love with you. And remember to treat a girl the way David treated his 7 Queens!
Love u all.
사랑해 🥰🥰!
Meet u in the next book.