Trouble One After Another!

I started the car and said,
"Ahh Y/n, may I ask you something?", I said to which she replied.
"Yeah sure Taehyung."
"Will you really go away?"
"Hahahaha I can't understand this thing, you all hate me a lot and wanted me to go away from you guys and now when I am you all are asking why am I leaving."
I didn't say anything.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you.", she said
"No no, it's okay. When will you leave?"
"Idk, maybe by Thursday I guess.", she said which shocked me becoz Thursday is just a few days away.
"WHAT!"
"Hahaha what happened Taehyung?"
"Please don't go."

Y/n's POV:

Why is he acting like this, does he like me?
"What do you mean?", I asked.
"I don't want to lose you.", he said which literally made my heart beat faster.
"I can't understand?"
"Y-You are a really nice friend of mine, please don't go. I don't want to lose a friend.", he said, what was I even thinking?
"You will make more friends don't worry. Stop here, I will go from here.", I said becoz even though he doesn't know but he broke my heart, I mean why can't boys understand you by just reading your facial expressions? Why do they want things to go into detail? We girls can easily understand things.
"I will drop you home...", he was saying.
"No thank you.", I said while smiling forcefully.
I went out of the car and walked towards my apartment.

Time skips to Tuesday:

I was going to my class when Jungkook was coming towards me. He has literally stopped teasing me ever since last week when we both talked in the cafeteria. He doesn't even talk to me now BUT he always stays around me to the places wherever I go. I didn't even say anything and went inside.
I took my seat and he sat beside me.
"Students I will be giving you an assignment that will be marked, and whosoever is sitting next to you will be your partner. Due date is Friday.", Professor said and started explaining the assignment whereas Jungkook note down everything.
We all got a lil time in the end to discuss the project.
"You will be leaving by Thursday, so how will be i able to do it.", he asked with a straight face without making eye contact.
"I will help you complete it in these 2 days.", I said then the bell rang and he got up and left.
"What up with this dude?", I asked myself.

I was heading towards the lab when a student came to me and asked me to take the files which he was holding in his hands to Mr. Choi becoz he really wanted to go to the washroom. Ughhh why me?
As I was taking the files to the staffroom I saw Jimin flirting with some girls. Aish this boy he will never change, why is he with Neri and her gang? Ugh, why do I care?
He saw me and asked me,
"Y/n where are you going?"
I told him and then he took the files from my hands and said,"
"You are a guest over here, lemme do it.", he took the files and went away. Does he really not care that I'm leaving?

As I was heading back I got bumped into someone and it was Jin.
"Ahh sorry...", I said and was about to go when he asked,
"Are you really going?"
"Yes."
"Hmm good, becoz this is the right thing." and then he walked away. Ouch, that was cold.
"Aish I am late for my class.", I said as I saw the time.
I started running towards my class, I was running so fast that I didn't see who was coming towards me, ughhhh why the hell do I have to always get into problems with these guys? I literally fell on Namjoon and all the juice split on his shirt.
"Oh shit!", I said as I got up.
"Y/nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn I'm gonna kill you today!", he said and I ran whereas he ran after me in extreme anger. He hates me the most in his group.
I ran through the stairs but you know what, the 'L' in my 'luck' has been replaced by an 'F' ever since I joined this university becoz as I was running down, Yoongi was coming up and I literally pushed him that he fell from the third stair from the bottom.
"Oh fuck, how worse can the day go.", I said as I stopped there. Namjoon stood on the second stair from the top.
"Yoongi!", he said and ran towards him.
"Y/n you are dead today!", Yoongi said as he stood up and both of them ran after me. Yoongi hates me the most after Namjoon.
Ahhhhh why does this have to happen to me? They both were literally very angry. And now for adding fuel to the fire, I bumped into Hoseok who was with his one friend discussing something. I struck at Hoseok's chest that he fell on his friend and both of them mistakenly kissed each other while the students made videos.
"God why have you become my enemy, can this all go any more dramatic.", I said as I saw a furious Hoseok coming towards me.
"Y/NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.", and now audience you must be enjoying right coz three angry men are after me to murder me. But wait the story will get more interesting becoz how can I forget World Wide Handsome Jin? I ran towards the cafeteria like Jin was upstairs how the hell he came down this quick? Jin just bought a hot cup of coffee and now you all might have gotten the idea what happened. I bumped into Jin and his coffee spilled on his area. He literally screamed at the top of his lungs and cursed me soooooooo badly, at that time I knew I just fucked up.
Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi, and Hoseok after me. I went to the parking lot. But I stopped when my back touched the wall. Oh boy, I guess this is goodbye. They all furiously headed towards me and I closed my eyes when suddenly I felt someone's presence in front of me and it was Jungkook, Jimin, and Taehyung standing in front of me as shields.
"Stop all of you!", Taehyung said.
"What were you all doing?", Jimin asked.
"Are you all really out of your Goddamn brain? Were you literally about to hit her.", Jungkook said angrily.
"We are sick of her you know what she did right now?", Yoongi said and Namjoon told everything.
"It was all by mistake I swear!", I said but all 4 of them barked at me,
"SHUT UP!", as they came close to me but the maknaes blocked them and Jimin said,
"Already she is leaving becoz of you guys, what else do you all want now?"
"It's good that she is leaving otherwise I would have killed her!", Hoseok said.
"Jhope!", Taehyung angrily exclaimed.
"Y/n, you know what you are the biggest mistake on this planet, maybe that is why your parents left you!", Jin said which literally brought tears to my eyes. Like who the hell is he to bring my family in between?
"Hyung Shut up!", Jungkook angrily yelled.
"Have the 3 of you lost your minds huh that you are fighting against us becoz of her?", Yoongi said.
"Exactly who the hell is she?", Namjoon shouted.
"Enough!", all 3 of them exclaimed.
"Hahaha wow, look Y/n becoz of the shitty you, they are now fighting with us.", Namjoon said to me.
"What have I ever done to you all that you all hate me this much.", I bursted at them while crying.
"What have you done? Girl ask what you haven't done with us?", Yoongi said.
"Ever since you came into our lives everything has gone wrong. Should we start making you count what you have done?", Hoseok said.
"I think we should, with me miss Y/n, you have done the following things; no.1, made me fall from the stairs 20 times, slammed the door on my hands thrice, threw books on my head, threw stuff on my clothes, pushed me in the puddle, nearly killed me once by coming in front a car becoz I had to fucking save you, I should have let you die at that time, then becoz of you I had 2 scandals, one with a girl and other with a boy.", Namjoon said.
"With me, you exposed my relation with Miss Jina when it wasn't even your fucking business due to which I got suspended for 3 weeks. Spilled drinks on my clothes as you recently did, threw garbage at me, threw my bag in the gutter, set my fucking pants on fire, made me fall on stairs. Is that enough or you wanna hear more?", Jin declared.
"No Jin let us also tell, ma'am you threw weights on my feet, nearly killed me by pushing the fucking shelf on me, pushed me from stairs many times, and just ruined my repute by making me kiss a boy who was a FUCKING GAY, and now he will start thinking weird stuff about me, then spilled acid on my shirt, threw food at my face and God knows what else in the past 4 years.", Hoseok stated.
"And me, you have personal grudges against me, right? Like spilling coffee on my area isn't something old for you coz you have literally done it a zillion times, I mean my boy is used to that temperature now and pushed me from the stairs. Made the fucking podium fall on my feet, and crushed my hand between windows. Pulled my hair twice thinking I'm your enemy; Hira. Then nearly killed me with your friend's car. I mean are you even a human or an animal?", Yoongi spoke.
Wow, I have done so much with them, but I swear it was by mistake.
"Okie I admit....", I was saying but they shut me up again and said,
"Please leave from here before all 4 of us end up in jail for murdering you. U have no idea how much we hate you!", Namjoon declared.
"Yes Y/n we hate you more than anyone on this planet.", Jin said.
"Hate you so fucking much that you don't have any idea.", Yoongi commented.
"Just leave us Y/n. We hate you.", Hoseok said and signaled me to go away.