Amber!

Jiminie's POV (aka Jimin) :

Oh my God things are going so weird here, Y/n isn't stopping to flirt with me, but to be honest I like it.
"What should we do now?", I asked.
"Princess what do you wanna do?", she said and I blushed even more.
"Y/n....", Jin was saying but she said,
"Ah uh, it's David, and you all will be calling me  and each other by the names we have here on Kilieese."
"Uhh sorry.", Jinu said as she looked down.
"Can I ask you one thing David?", I said.
"My love give orders don't take permission.", he said, ahhhhhhhh why is he doing this with me?
"Whose house is this and why u look like an insanely rich man?", I asked.
"Hahaha, my queen this is my house and I don't look like an insanely rich person I am one. I am an actor here and quite a famous one.", he said.
"What's your age and height becoz u are really tall.", Kookie asked
"Sweetheart I'm 24 years old and I'm 6'3.", he said and all of our jaws dropped.
"You are so tall!", Hobi exclaimed.
"Hahaha love, so isn't it good that I can easily pick u up.", and Hobi's soul left his body.
"Can I ask u something?", Tannie said.
"Aish listen to me, as long as you all are here you won't seek my permission, I mean you all are queens, not some slaves over here.", he said and I know my heart is on this dude. It isn't bad coz I'm a girl now and I can like boys.
Tannie blushed and said, "I'm hungry.", and David just stood up and went to her and sat on his knees and asked, "So what my love wants to eat?", and I know how she would be feeling right now.
"A-Anything.", she said suffering hard to breathe, hahaha.
"Okay, who else is hungry?", he asked as he stood up.
"ME!", we all exclaimed and raised our hands.
"Okay lemme order food for you all.", he said and ordered food.
"Okay so I will be going in my room now, Jiminie can you iron my clothes, please.", he said to me and the way he said please oh my god I didn't have the power to say no.
"Yeah sure, but I don't know where is the laundry room here.", I said to which he stated,
"Brexton, help all the madams in everything they want to know.", he said and the voice somewhere in the house came, "Yes sir.", oh I got it its the 'Alexa' version of here.
"He will help you, can you please bring the clothes to my room, I'll be going to take a shower.", he said while smirking and left. Oh boy, I get a weird feeling about this.

I did what he said, I went to the laundry room and ironed his clothes, a shirt, and jeans but oh boy his clothes smell so good, it's a woody and rose scent. I ironed them and headed towards his room with the help of Brexton. All of the guys er girls were sitting in the lounge talking about the shit going here with us.
I knocked at his door and he said to come in. But soon when I entered I couldn't believe what I saw.

 But soon when I entered I couldn't believe what I saw

(Think this is u, but in a boy version.)

He started coming towards me and I took my steps back.
"D-David....", I couldn't utter a word. Then my back touched the door. He locked the door behind me and put his arms on either side of the door. He looked directly into my eyes and said,
"Did someone tell you how beautiful u are by being a girl, my love.", he said and started rolling a strand of my hair. Oh boy, what is happening in my stomach?
"Don't be afraid, I swear I don't have any bad intentions for you.", he said as he brought his face closer to mine. Ahh, it was so hard for me to breathe. He then pulled me from my waist and our bodies were touching,
"Now you will get the idea how I felt when you treated me like this.", he said.
"So that means you liked it?", I asked but regretted saying it.
"Oh so this means you are enjoying this.", he said while smirking.
"Oh no that's not wha.....", I was saying but he cut me off and kissed my lips. Ah, my soul left my body. His lips were the same, soft and irresistible the way Y/n had. He moved back after a minute and said, " I returned your kiss from the morning but lemme clear you one thing, don't get shocked if you come in contact with my lips as long as you are staying here.", he said and wore the shirt. Wait what does he mean by that?
"Ahh if you wanna see my boy then I won't mind you staying here.", he said and I quickly came out of my thoughts and said,
"Oh sorry sorry, I better go.", I said and he chuckled. I went downstairs. 'What the hell was that, but why do I like it', I thought as I touched my lips and without realizing my lips formed a smile.