Different Hair Colors!

Tannie's POV (aka Taehyung) :

I woke up and I went downstairs as I was really hungry. Ughhhh, why after becoming a girl i have started feeling sooooo hungry? It was 10 in the morning, nobody was awake so I went downstairs to the kitchen to make something for myself. As soon as I went in my eyes widened so much for the scene I just saw in front of me. It was Y/n ahhhhhh I mean David cooking in the kitchen, being shirtless, and looking extremely hot and sexy.

"Oh good morning Tannie, how was your sleep?", he asked and my god his heavy voice in the morning worked as a soothing music to my ears

"Tannie?", he said again making me come out of my imagination.
"Ah, y-yes David it was nice. What are you cooking?", I asked coz it was smelling so good.
"Hmm right now just some French toast but I will make something different for you girls, so give me some suggestions.", he asked.
"Oh okie lemme help you.", I said and went towards the kitchen counter when he stopped me and stood in front of me saying,
"Oh no, you will not cook. Sit here and help me only by talking.", he said and picked me up making me sit on the kitchen counter. Oh my god, I just can't tell how red I got.
"Ahh will you eat some fruits?", he asked.
"Hmm sure.", I said and he went to the fridge and took out some berries and apricots. Then came to me and started feeding me.
"Here open your mouth.", he said first I was a lil hesitant but then went for it. I mean if such a hot guy is feeding you how can you say no? I think I became shameless after being a girl becoz I kinda like being around him. But one thing was for sure Tannie had the same feelings for David the way Taehyung had for Y/n.
"You also eat.", I said.
"Yeah I will once lemme make breakfast.", he said and started mixing the batter so I thought why not feed him by myself? Becoz he is making breakfast for us.
"Here.", I said and brought the piece of fruit near his mouth. He smiled at me showing the same dimple that Y/n had on her right cheek and then ate it.
"Thanks.", he said and my good his everything and every word looks so magical.
"So Tannie talk on some topic.", he said.
"Hmm I don't know, you tell."
"I even don't know."
"Hmmm okay, so how are you so normal over here."
"Well sugarplum becoz I belong here, this is my world."
"But Y/n aren't you scared?"
"Tannie, being Y/n I was but being David I fear nothing. And why should I?"
"Sorry."
"Uhh ahh why?"
"We are the reason you ended up here.", I said to which he came towards me and caressed my cheek while saying, "No you aren't the reason. U could never be. U have always been nice to me.", which brought a smile on my face.
"You know you have really beautiful eyes.", he said making me blush. Oh my God, what is happening to me?
But right at that moment, we heard a loud scream from upstairs. Both of us ran and it came from Yoongi's room I mean Sugi's room.

"What happened?", David asked extremely worried.
"WHAT HAPPENED, U ARE SAYING WHAT HAPPENED? YOU FUCKING BITCH LOOK WHAT HAPPENED TO MY HAIR. THEY WERE BLONDE TILL YESTERDAY NOW LOOK AT THEM TODAY. THEY ARE FUCKING BROWN AND LONG. I WILL KILL U Y/N. THIS ALL HAPPENED BECOZ OF YOU.", Sugi said as she was about to explode due to anger.
"Sugi relax, maybe this happened becoz u don't belong here....", David was saying but Sugi interrupted him and yelled,
"Shut the fuck up u asshole, this all happened becoz of you..."
"Sugi, I'm warning you for the last time, mind your language otherwise...", David said very seriously that all of us got scared but she has been Yoongi on earth and nobody dared to mess with Yoongi so even though she is a girl now but that Yoongi is still living in her.
"Otherwise what huh, what you gonna do motherf*cker, you fucking jerk....", Sugi was cursing without even thinking twice.
"SHUT UP!", David screamed to which all of us flinched and Sugi even got quiet.
"WHO THE FUCK U THINK YOU ARE, U R LIVING IN MY HOUSE, STAYING UNDER MY ROOF, AND INSULTING ME? DID I FORCE YOU TO FUCKING POKE UR SHITTY NOSE IN MY MATTER AND ENTER HERE? DID I?", David yelled in extreme anger. I never thought he could be this much scary. He faced me and asked.
"Did I force you all to come here?". I was so scared that words were barely coming out of my mouth.
"Answer me, Tannie, I'M FUCKING ASKING U SOMETHING?", I started shivering.
"N-No-o", I said then he turned to Sugi and went towards him and grabbed her shoulders tightly to which she hissed in pain.
"You don't deserve to stay here, I literally should kick you out of this house so that u learn how to behave. Is this not the fucking house of your father that you can live in any way you want.", he said and moved back and then faced us.
"If anyone of you dares to give this Miss. Arrogant even a single piece of food I promise I will kick all of you out of my house. Understand.", he said.
We all didn't say a word.
"ANSWER ME DO YOU ALL UNDERSTAND!", he shouted and all of us replied,
"Y-yes."
Then he went out of the room slamming the door.
"Sugi are you alright?", Joonie went to her and asked.
"Shut up don't call me fucking Sugi, I'm Yoongi.", she said and started crying. For the first time, I saw Yoongi crying.
"Get out all of you!", she said and all of us went out.

We all came downstairs where David was angrily setting up the table for breakfast. We all went to him and Kookie said,
"D-David" but she was scared just like us.
"Hmm.", he said without looking at us.
Kookie went silent, then he looked up, and when he noticed our scared faces he took a deep breath as if he was annoyed.
"I'm sorry, please forgive me. I didn't mean to scare anyone of you.", he said.
"Please have breakfast, I'm going.", he said and was about to leave when Jiminie asked,
"Won't you eat breakfast?"
"I'm not in a mood. You have it.", he said as he caressed Jiminie's face and gave her a smile, and left.
We all sat at the dining table and started eating food, but we all were feeling bad for Sugi.
"Sugi shouldn't have talked to him like that.", Jinu said.
"Hmm I will agree, it's not David's fault that we are here. We came here by ourselves.", Hobi said.
"Should we give some food to Sugi?", Jiminie asked.
"No haven't you heard what David said.", Joonie stated.
"I'm sorry guys this is all becoz of me. I'm responsible for this.", Kookie said as a tear escaped her eye.
"Ahh no girl, shhh.", I said and hugged her.