Confession at Wrong Time!

I woke up and got ready for university.

I reached the front gate where Namjoon and his friends were standing; yup my enemies.
They all glared at me and started talking again. Why does he hate me so much, I mean other than all the stuff I did to him I never did anything else wrong. Aish nevermind.

I went inside my class when Jimin approached me.
"Sup princess.", he said as he pulled my cheeks.
"Aish who told you to get all touchy with me?", I said while getting irritated.
"Is someone worth giving commands to the King.", he said while smirking.
"Aish come out of your dreams.", I said to which he put his hand around my shoulder and said,
"Can I ask u something?", he asked.
"Hmmm sure, but remove your arm first.", I said.
"Ahhh no, forget about the thing then.", he said while smirking.
"No ask me, you know I get irritated if things are left unsaid.", I said.
"Okay, princess. Am I on the list of those 3 guys.", he said which popped my eyes.
I quickly moved his arm away and said, "What no, never no no, who said that?", but you know what is my problem I panic in such situations and other people get the idea.
"Hahaha I got my answer.", he said winked at me and left.
"WHAT THE FUCK!", I cursed myself.

I entered the class and sat in my seat where I usually sit. It was my Maths class. Jungkook wasn't here yet, eh why do I care? I took my books out when this guy suddenly popped in front of me.
"Ah babes studying without me.", yes it was Jungkook.
"I'm not your babes.", I said and he squished my cheeks and said, "Yesh you are!". Woah what's up with him today?
"So how has been my love's day up til now?", he said as he put his hands on his face while his elbows resting on the table.
"Jungkook are you alright? What's up with you, why are you getting this romantic with me?", I asked.
"Hmmm good question, why am I doing this? I don't know. Heheheehe.", he said while showing his famous bunny smile.
"Hey Y/n, so where are you shifting, I mean someone should know it right so that if you get into some trouble_ which you always do_ someone should come and help you.", he said.
I rolled my eyes and said, "Don't act like my husband."
"Babes gimme a chance and I will become one.", and yes I blushed.
"Shut up Jungkook!", I said showing that I'm irritated but butterflies were going crazy inside me.
"Hahahaha, you are adorable, aish why I never approached you, why I always irritated you. I literally wasted my damn 4 years.", he said and yes my heart started beating fast.
"I guess that Enteraki's things hit you hard right?"
"Hahaha what no, I'm serious, aish but never mind. I'll get someone better than you.", he said and yes I got it he isn't famous for being called an 'international playboy' for no reason.
"By the way babes three guys living in one heart? Hmmmm.", he said while smirking.
"That should be non of your business I guess, whether I keep 1, 3, or 100."
"Well yeah it wouldn't have been my business but I'm one of those 3 so it is my concern.", he said. How does he know that?
"What, ew, I prefer loving a donkey than keeping u in my heart.", I said.
"Hahaha yeah, you deserve that Keo."
"Aish don't take that idiot's name in front of me."
"Hahahaha okie.", and then the teacher came.

After class, I went to the Chemistry lab. I went in and saw Taehyung already there. Ahhh this guy melts my heart so badly.

 Ahhh this guy melts my heart so badly

I went and stood beside him.
"Hi Taehyung.", I said while smiling.
"Ahhh Y/n.", he said and hugged me. Am I dreaming? Everyone's eyes were on us but it didn't bother Taehyung at all.
"How are you?", he said as he pulled me out of his embrace.
"I'm good, how are you? You look really happy today."
"Yes, and the reason is you."
"ME? HOW?"
"Aish leave it, hehe.", he said and looked at the chemicals. Ahh, why is he doing this? I don't wanna leave him.
The teacher came in and started giving us our tests.
We did and then performed the practical.
I did but then accidentally spilled one of the chemicals on Taehyung's hand, and it was acid. But thank god only his finger got injured not the whole hand.
"Ahhhhhhhhh", he screamed in pain.
"OMG Taehyung I'm sorry.", I said.
"Taehyung quickly go and wash your hands.", he said and in a panic I said,
"Sir I will also go with him."

And then I quickly took him to the washroom but I forgot I entered the boys' washroom.
"Omg Taehyung I'm so sorry, I swear it was by mistake, I can never hurt you. I'm sorry. ", I said as tears were dropping from my eyes.
"Aish Y/n it's okay, and I think you better go out.", he said.
"Ahh no, let me help you."
"Ahh Y/n this is the boys' washroom.", he said, I looked at him and he started laughing.
"Omg I'm sorry.", I said and quickly ran out. Why can't I be normal for just one day?

He came out but his finger got burnt from the edge and I felt so much pain in my heart.
"I'm sorry.", I said as I was still crying.
"Aish Y/n, it's okay, don't cry.", he said as he cupped my face and then wiped my tears.
"No, it's not. I always ruin things. Today I even hurt you. I don't know why I do such things.", I said as I bursted into tears. He held my hand and took me to a class that was empty.

I was still crying when he closed the door and came to me.
"Y/n please don't cry, it's hurting me more than this wound.", he said. I took a glance at his finger, it was burnt really badly. I felt so bad.
"I'm sorry.", I said. He lifted my chin and wiped my tears. Then I don't know what happened all of a sudden I felt my world turning upside down. Taehyung came close to me as he pulled me from my waist and put his other hand on my face and slowly brought his face close to my face and kissed me. His lips were as soft as his heart and gentle on mine. At first, I got shocked but then I went for it.
After a minute he moved back and said,
"Y/n, don't leave me. I love you. Please don't go away from me.", he said as he looked into my eyes. I couldn't believe what I heard. Is this for real?
"You l-love me?", I asked.
"Yes and a lot. I know you love someone else but I couldn't keep this in my heart anymore. And that person who has been giving you gifts for the last year by the name of 'secret admirer' was none other than me.", he said which shocked me even more.
"What!". I moved back becoz t-this wasn't right. I don't belong here, I will go by tomorrow i-i can't do this. I can't hurt him by leaving him.
"Y/n...", he said but I ran away from the room. He screamed my name from back but I didn't stop.
Why my life is doing such things with me? This is not right. I ran up to the rooftop.

I went up and cried my heart out becoz finally I was loved by the person whom I wanted to be with but now that I'm leaving I can't do it.
"Why God, what have I ever done to you that you are playing with me like this.", I said while looking up and then fell on my feet. I hid my face in my hands and cried even more when all of a sudden I felt someone's arms around me. I looked up and saw it was Jimin.
"Why are you crying? Please don't cry. I can't see you like this.", he said which made me cry more.
He pulled me in his embrace and I cried on his chest.
"Shhh Y/n, your tears are really precious. Don't waste them like this.", he said while rubbing his hands on my back.
"Jimin nothing in my life is going right, nothing.", I said.
"Tell me, maybe I can help you and take you out of this fuss. Trust me once.", he said and I felt his voice had that same pain the one I had in my heart. I was about to tell him when he pulled me out of his embrace and said,
"Y/n, don't leave. I beg you, please. I know what hyungs said to you made you take this step but please for me stay here. I can't live without you.", he said as a tear escaped his eye.
"What do you mean?", I said.
"I-I love you.", and when I heard those words I felt another bomb being dropped at me.
"You what?"
"I love you, and not from now but since the day I saw you.", he said as he sat back. I was just looking at him, becoz never in a million years i could imagine I would be stuck in such a situation.
Jimin didn't waste any single second further and kissed my lips. Ahhhhh what is this happening? I froze in my spot. I always wanted this but not like this, first Taehyung now Jimin. I feel my heart will explode now.
He moved back and looked into my eyes and said, "Give me just one chance and I promise I will show you I'm worthy of you and u will not regret this decision. I promise.", but my eyes couldn't stop the flow of tears.