The Right Balance!

Tannie's POV:

It has been 3 days since David didn't come home. This all is becoz of me. Nobody comes in my room except for Kookie and Joonie. Maybe becoz everyone started hating me. Jimine doesnt even look at me. We all are really worried for David but we cant do anything becoz neither we know this place nor do we have any contact with him.

David POV:

It is really painful, but i have to do it for them. I cant even breath properly now. It feels like i'm cutting my own flesh and eating it.
Somehow i managed to drive home and park the car in the garage.
I dont know how girls are right now, have they eaten or not?
I entered lounge where i saw all 6 of them, excluding Tannie, sitting and crying.
"This is all becoz of us. David left us.", Joonie cried her heart out.
"It isnt u guys it is me, this is all becoz of me. Tannie fought with him becoz of me.", Jiminie cried. It hurt more than the pain i am bearing to see them cry especially Jiminie.
I held my left side of waist as it is continously aching and headed towards them.
"Girls.", i managed to speak and they all looked at me and then ran towards me hugging me tightly.
"Where were u?", Hobi cried.
"You know how much it hurt that u werent here.", Jinu sobbed.
"Where did u go?", Sugi wept.
"Dont leave us again, we cant live without u.", Joonie said while shedding tears.
"U know how scared we got when u werent here.", Jimine whimpered.
"Dont ever go again.", Kookie wailed.
"Girls relax, i wont go anywhere.", i said as i hugged them all.
We all sat and Sugi asked me,
"What has happened to you? Why u look so pale?"
"Nothing just not feeling good.", i replied.
"You need something, tell us we will bring it right away.", Jinu asked.
"No no, have u all been eating and sleeping well. I hope u all didnt feel any difficulty while i was gone.", i asked.
"Even right now u are worriying about us when it should be u your ownself whom u should worry.", Joonie said a lil pissed off.
"Hahaha, i will be fine if u all will be okay.", i said and laughed but i felt the sting again.
"Ouch!", i said and they all became anxious.
"W-What happened?", they all asked.
"Oh nothing, hey where is Tannie?", i asked.
"She is in her room for the past 3 days.", Jiminie said but her behavior was a lil different.
"Wait what! Is she alright? Did she eat anything? Is she sick? What happened to her?", i asked as i got extremely worried.
"Relax David she is fine, Kookie and i have been checking of her frequently.", Joonie said and i looked at Kookie to which she nodded.
"Okay lemme go and check her.", i said and headed upstairs

When i entered her room i saw her crying on the bed as she covered herself with a blanket.
"Kookie go away i dont wanna talk to u right now.", she said and i went to her and sat beside her but didnt make a sound.
"Go away Kookie, i want to be alone.", she said as she pulled out her hand from under the blanket and started hitting on my shoulder.
"I SAID GO AWAY!", she yelled as she took off the blanket and when she saw me her eyes widened.
"U really want me to go again.", i said as i smiled but she quickly jumped over me and hugged me and cried.
"I'm sorry i didnt mean to hurt u or offend u. Please dont ever leave me again i will die if u go away from me. I really love u i cant live without you."
I hugged her back and gently rubbed her back saying,
"Shhh i'm not angry at you and i will not leave u again. Now stop crying. It is hurting me to see u cry like this.", i said and she broke the hug and said,
"No i know u are angry at me, hit me, beat me, curse me or do whatever u want that makes u happy but dont keep grudges in your heart for me.", she said as she sobbed. Ooof it is killing me to see her cry.
"Aish, how can u imagine that i will raise my hand on you huh, before i do may i die. I can never do this and if u said anything like this again i will leave.", i said to which she hugged me again and said,
"No no i'm sorry.", she said as she cried on my chest even more.
I held her chin and made her face me and said,
"I love u Tannie, i only love u. Let me tell you something.", i said as i made myself comfortable on the bed where as she sat on my lap.
"U know when we were back on Earth the only person whom i didnt hate in your group; BTS was u Taehyung. It's true i was in love with Jin, Jungkook and Jimin. But i started hating Jin as he accused me for something i never did. Yoongi, Hoseok and Namjoon were on top of my hatered list. I still liked Jimin and Jungkook but some part of me also hated them for what they did to me. Even though they said that they did all that to be close to me but they did insult me. U were the only one who never insulted me, u used to avoid me becoz of ur hyungs but never uttered a word against me. U know u were the only one whom i loved wholeheartedly. Remember that day when we went to that palmist, all 4 of us. What was his name Entraki or whatever, over there he told i have 3 guys in my heart but i said that there is one for whom i can leave anyone; well it was u. The day u confessed to me i couldnt describe my happiness. I might have changed my plan to not come here but the same day Jungkook and Jimin proposed to me. That started to make me fear that i will become the cause of ruining ur friendship thats why i decided i will leave that day although i was meant to leave on Thurday. Taehyung Y/n's heart always belonged to you. U were my ideal type. Becoz u were shy and soft and, caring most importantly. I still love u but u are not the one whom i know. U changed, dont take me wrong but u acted like a real jerk that day, and u will admit that...", i was saying and she nodded.
"...not becoz u acted rude to me but becoz i saw hatered for Jiminie in your eyes. If i become the cause of ur friendship to be ruined then i promise i will not stay here, i will rent some apartment and let u all live here as long as u all are present here. Do u want that?"
"NOOOO I'm sorry, i will apologize everyone."
"U should, becoz both Y/n and David fell for Taehyung and Tannie's soft-heartedness, kindness and loving nature not the one whom i saw that day. If u want to hate somone then hate me not them. I wont mind u hating me but i cant tolerate that u hate them simply for the thing that isnt in their control. You know that day when Jiminie and i were cooking she said to me that she loves me alot and doesnt want to share me with anyone but then she said that the way i loved u all and made u all feel special it would be selfishness to just to keep me with her. Everyone of you deserves my love and especially u. These were her words. She said that even though it was difficult for her to accept this but u deserve my love the most becoz back on earth u loved me more than anyone. I know things can get out of control when the person u love the most is seen with others, thats natural becoz i had also been a girl but that doesnt mean you should lose the sense of thinking and understanding. I sacrificed my love for Jungkook becoz of Amber, although she wasnt my true friend and just used me but i thought she was my friend so for her happiness i gave up on Jungkook, but thats a different story. See Tannie every relation has its own significance and importance. U cant just say if i get this person i will cut off with everyone. U r young, really young thats why u did something silly and stupid. Friends are as important as family and lover. Infact friends are more important than lover. Please i request you just becoz of me dont ruin your friendship with Jiminie or anyone else. I love all 7 of you equally.", i finished and she got of my lap and said,
"I promise i wont do anything like this. Infact i will try to forget you asap.", she said which kinda widened my eyes.
"What do you mean by that, i never even said that you stop loving me. How will i live if my favorite person will start ignoring me.", i said and she got confused.
"Ahhhhhh why is this so confusing.", she shouted in annoyance.
I laughed and hugged her saying,
"Just keep the right balance between everything.".