Apology!

David's POV:

I came back to the house, I shouldn't have talked to Sugi like this. I bought some chocolates to apologize to her. When I entered the house I heard noises coming from the kitchen.
"Yaaahhh this is sugar nor salt. I'm asking for salt.", Jinu said.
"Hey should I add this in the pan?", Joonie asked.
"Noooo that's a lot of red chilly powder, you want us to bleed.", Kookie said. Whereas Jiminie and Tannie were cutting the vegetable while Hobi was washing the dishes.
I smiled and went to the girls.
"What are you all doing?", I asked to which they faced me and Jinu said with a smile,
"Oh we thought why not cook lunch as you didn't even have breakfast.", wow her behavior towards me is so different.
"Yeah please don't mind if it tastes bad becoz we never did this.", Kookie said while scratching her nape. Cute.
"Don't worry I will eat everything my queens are cooking.", I said and they all blushed. 

They arranged the table and we all sat.
"Where is Sugi, Isn't she gonna eat with us?", I asked.
"You said she won't eat today so, she is in her room.", Hobi said.
"WHAT! SO THAT MEANS SHE DIDN'T EAT ANYTHING FROM MORNING?", I said as I got shocked.
"NO she didn't!", Tannie replied.
"Oh gosh you all should have given her food.", I said and quickly ran up to her room.

I tried to open the door but it was locked.
"Sugi open the door.", I said but she shouted from the other side,
"Go away.", it felt like she cried. Fuck you, David. You made a girl cry.
"Sugi please open the door.", I requested her but she didn't open it.
"Brexton unlock the door.", I said and the door got unlocked and I went inside. My heart ached when I saw Sugi sitting on the bed with all puffy and red eyes. I quickly ran to her.
"Sugi are you alright?", I asked but she said.
"Go away I don't want to see your face."
"I'm sorry, please forgive me. I didn't mean to hurt you like this.", I said.
"I hate you.", she said.
"Fine you hate me, and you don't wanna even see my face but believe me I never wanted to hurt you like this.", I said and looked down at the floor, then said,
"I'm sorry, this is all becoz of me. You all ended here becoz of me. I just wanted to go away from you all so that I couldn't create any more problems for you. Already becoz of me you all suffered a lot. I'm working on it. As soon as I will find a way I will immediately send you all. I know you all hate me, especially you Yoongi....", when I called her Yoongi she looked at me, "....and it's completely ok, I am a jerk no matter whosoever I turn into. Y/n was the one who caused pain to you physically and David is the one who caused you pain emotionally. I can never be good enough. I promise once I figure out a way for you to go I won't even waste a single second and send you all back and get rid of me forever. Here I bought this for you. Please forgive me and come downstairs and eat food with us. I won't be able to eat without you.", I said and she was continuously staring at me.
"Fine I forgive you but only becoz you bought these chocolates that's why, I don't want to waste your money. Otherwise, I still hate you okay.", she said which brought a smile to my face.
"Okay, thank you. Now come on and eat food. I know you are starving, I didn't even eat breakfast.", I said as she ate a piece of chocolate.
"I'm not going, bring my food here, my feet are hurting.", she said.
"Okay then I'm gonna pick my love and take her downstairs.", I said and picked her up in my arms.
"Aish put me down, what will others think.", she said getting all red and looking extremely adorable.
I kissed her cheek and said,
"You think your man is scared of anyone.", and when I said this she melted.

I took her downstairs and made her sit on the chair while everyone was staring at us.
"Listen to me guys, when I get angry I lose my sense of thinking, whatever I say in anger don't take it seriously. Now eat food and then we all will go out for shopping.", I said and suddenly all of them started smiling.
"What shopping!", they excitedly exclaimed.
"Ahhh now I get it, thats the feeling that girls get when they are said to be taken out for shopping.", Sugi said and we all laughed.
"Omg, I'm so excited. But what will we wear?", Jiminie asked.
"My queens right now you all will take clothes from my closet and wear them. We are going to shopping to buy clothes and other stuff for you all.", I said and they all cheered like babies. Hahaha, cute.

After eating food, I told them all to go to my room and pick clothes for themselves whereas Jiminie said that she will pick up after cleaning the dining table. I told her that I will help her as well. I just noticed Jiminie's hair also changed color.

"Jiminie, you also go and choose something to wear.", I said as all the plates were set on the basin.
"David.", Jiminie said and came to me and held my hand.
I looked at her face which showed nothing but complete innocence.
"Yes Jiminie.", I said as I held her hands back.
"Right now answer me by being Y/n."
"Okay, say it Jimin."
"Did you ever love me?", she said which formed a smile on my face.
"Yes, in the 5th semester, I was madly in love with you."
"What! So why you never told me."
"Maybe becoz you were busy with other girls, especially with Amber.", I said to which she replied,
"She was just an attraction, I loved only you."
"It's okay no need to prove yourself...."
"No it's not okay, I wanted to be with you becoz I loved you since the day I saw you."
"Jimin forget it now, it's okay those were things of the past."
"How can I be okay, you should have told me."
"Fine, it was my mistake I never told you, but you could also have taken the first step. Why didn't u come?"
"I-I...."
"Hehe it's okay.", I said which brought tears to her eyes. She quickly hugged me and cried on my chest saying,
"I'm sorry Y/n."
"Aish it's okay nah. I'm not mad at you.", I said while rubbing her back gently.
"But what should I do now.", she said as she looked up at me.
"What do you mean?"
"I l-love you.", she said and I smiled.
"As Y/n or David?", I asked.
"Of course as David now becoz I'm a girl."
"So what's the issue?"
"I know you don't love me?", she said to which I pulled her out of my embrace and started moving towards her and she took her steps back. When her back touched the counter I put my hands on either side completely trapping her in between my arms.
"Miss you said that I don't love you?", I said as I bent down to her height and looked straight into her eyes.
"You do?", she asked and I stood up and smiled. She got confused and asked,
"Why are you smiling?"
"I'm just thinking how can someone be so cute and adorable.", to which she blushed and I pulled her towards me. I put my arms on her waist and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around my shoulders.
I moved back and said,
"I will always love you and don't worry, you won't regret not having Y/n."
"Why?"
"Becoz there won't exist one.", I said to which she got confused.
"What I mean is when you will go back to Earth, you will turn into a boy again and there won't be any Y/n there becoz she will be here as David. And as long as I know you aren't a gay so you will lose feelings for David and won't feel bad for not having someone who doesn't even exist.", I said but she remained silent. Then I heard Sugi's voice from upstairs as she called me. So I excused myself and went up.