First Period!

I put a bandage on her forehead and sat on the bed beside her. She looked down while smiling, I held her hand and moved a lil close to her.
"You know what, being with you is a totally different and new feeling.", I said to which she asked,
"So do you like it?"
"Nah girl, I love it. I kind of regret not falling for you in the past."
"It's okay, now you love me and that's what matters the most. I'm the type of person who can never share my stuff, belongings, or loved ones with anyone but the way you treat us I feel like each one of us deserves your love."
"Yeah I had gotten the idea at the store when you saw me with those 2 girls.", I said to tease her as I laid down on the bed.
"Oh don't you dare to talk about them, I really hated those two bitches.", she said by being extremely jealous.
"Hahaha, what will you do if I talk..", I said while slightly getting up but her next move startled me, she hovered above me and held my collar, and said,
"I can do a lot to make you suffer love, Don't take me lightly.", she said while smirking. Oh my god, I love this girl, I never even imagined in my wildest dream that the person who always smiles and laughs could be so deadly and dangerous. She looks so sexy with this attitude.
"Hobi, you have no idea what you are doing.", I said as I placed my hands on her back.
"David...", she said, kissing my cheek and continuing, "... I know what I'm doing.", okay now I lost my control so I hovered above her and started kissing her. First her lips then after finding a sweet spot I took a pause on her neck. I knew she was ready and so was I but then something stopped me and I guess the same thing was going in her mind to which we both said,
"Let's save that for another night!", and then we both started laughing.
"Let's go down, girls must be waiting.", I said and we both went down.

"Ahhhhhh look at this, it's so pretty!", Jiminie exclaimed like a little girl after seeing the clothes.
"Omg I know right, ahhhhhhh I love them all.", Kookie cried joyously.
"Ahahaha girls I'm glad you all love this now who's hungry?', I asked to which they all raised their hands. Hahaha, cute.
"But no food is cooked.", Tannie said with a pout.
"Awww my love that's why I ordered food becoz I knew my queens would be tired after doing so much shopping.", I said and they all ran towards me and hugged me.
"Ahaha what's this for.", I said while smiling.
"You are the best.", they all shouted. Aww my angels.

Next Morning:

After working out I came outside to drink some protein shake but I saw something which kinda made me worried. I went to her.
"Ahhh Joonie, dear what happened?", I asked as I saw herself hugging tightly while sitting in pain on the sofa.
"I'm not feeling well.", she said as her voice was broken. This made me so worried. I sat next to her and said,
"Joonie tell me do you want to go to the doctor? I will take you.",
"No David...", she said and started crying really badly. My heart ached so badly after seeing her in this condition. I quickly pulled her into my embrace and said,
"Ahh Joonie don't cry, my heart hurts by seeing u like this.", I said.
"David my back is hurting so much and so does my lower abdomen. I feel my lower body will explode.", she said and I got the idea of what is about to happen. So I picked her up and took her to her room. I laid her on the bed gently and sat beside her. She was wearing a white T-shirt and white shorts. I held her hand in my hand and said,
"Joonie I'm here don't worry okay, I'm here with you.", she was continuously crying.
"I think I will die today, please forgive me for all the bad behavior I had towards you in my previous gender.", she said which made me smile. So I got up and laid beside her holding her tightly in my arms and said,
"My Joonie ain't gonna die, stop talking silly things.", she hugged me even tighter then all of a sudden she sat on the bed and looked down.
"AHHHHHH!", she screamed.
"What happened?", I asked.
"Am I suffering with cancer or AIDS?", she asked.
"What do you mean?"
"I'm bleeding.", she said and when I look at her shorts which were completely white a few minutes ago turned red.
"Hahahahaha girl you are on your period.", I said while laughing.
"Wtf, arent they suppose to happen to girls?", she said.
"Hmm yes and I guess u r also one.", I said and she quickly got up from the bed and started panicking.
"What should I do, what should I do?", she said in tension.
I stood up and stopped her and put my hands on her shoulder saying,
"Relax, okay come here.", I said and took her to the bathroom. I took out a pantie and pad from her closet which I put there yesterday coz I knew something would happen with Joonie. Idk my 6th sense is awesome.
"How should I put this, I mean by being Namjoon I knew girls have periods but I never knew this is how things go and how to arrange this stuff.", she said innocently and I was just laughing.
"Okie lemme show you.", I said but she covered her face and said,
"Oh no this is so embarrassing, a boy is telling me how to use a pad."
"Hahahaha don't think of me as David, just consider Y/n is helping you.", I said to which she slowly brought her hands down.
I showed her and she understood, so she went to the bathroom whereas I came to bed to see whether there were any stains or not, but the place was crystal clear.
After a while, I heard Joonie's voice,
"David..", she said like an innocent child.
"Yes my love.", I said and got up from the chair heading towards her.
"Can you pass me a pair of jeans?",
"Yes sure.", I said and gave her one.
"Thanks", she said showing me her dimple, oh how much I love her dimples.

She came out of the bathroom, holding her waist and looking down, then spoke,
"I'm sorry, this is just so embarrassing...."
I went to her and said, "Aish nothing is embarrassing, okay just relax. Now tell me are you hungry or do you want something.".
"No, I'm not hungry it's just I need something warm to soothe my back. It's killing me.", she said and I made her sit on the bed and went downstairs to the kitchen to bring a heat pack.

After coming up I gave it to her and sat beside her.
"Do you want something else, my queen?"
"Hmm yes.", she said showing her doe eyes.
"Yes, give me an order."
"Can I hug you?", she said. This is the clingy phase of periods. I smiled and lay beside her and she hugged me tightly. I wrapped my arms around her waist.
"Why are you being so nice to me?', she asked.
"Hmm becoz I think it's against ethics to have rude behavior towards girls."
"Be honest."
"Well, I know how it feels when girls are on periods. All they want is care, love, and attention. They have all these mood swings. Sometimes they are furious as if they are gonna murder someone, sometimes they are so emotional that they need someone by their side to hold them up and hug them tightly, sometimes they feel like finishing the whole fridge in one go and sometimes they are silent as a graveyard. And shouting at them is I think the most cowardly act anyone can do. Even in normal conditions, you shouldn't shout at girls but when they are on their periods you must be very much vigilant."
She hugged me tighter and said, "How many times I shouted at you on your periods."
"Ahh now from where this came, leave it."
"No, tell me."
"Many times."
"I'm sorry.", she said while snuggling her face in my chest.
"Awww my love, it's okie. You dont hate me right?"
"Ofc not, are you crazy, I love you!", she said and then got shocked. I chuckled at her answer.
"I-I mean I like y...", she was saying but I kissed her.
"I'm glad u aren't like Namjoon, Joonie", I said after the kiss.
"Oh Namjoon was a crazy guy to not see your beauty, but I'm not!", she said and showed me her dimple smile which I love the most.
She yawned.
"My love when you woke up?", I asked coz it was quite early right now. According to Earth's time, it's 5 am.
"I never slept becoz of the pain.", she said as she closed her eyes and laid her head on my chest.
"Aww then I'm gonna make my baby sleep now.", I said and lay on the bed with her and caressed her hair until she dozed off.

I got off the bed and kissed her forehead before leaving the room. Ahh, now I had to go to work.