A New Story!

"Y/n what do you want from us?", Yoongi asked me while smiling forcefully and I could see how he is controlling all that rage inside him.
"What happened?", Jin and Taehyung asked.
"She nearly killed Jhope.", Namjoon said and told the whole story.
"Y/n are you crazy?", Jin said as he approached me.
"Y/n is this true!", Jimin said as he came forward.
"I swear guys I never did it on purpose. It was by mistake.", I was saying but no one was ready to believe me.
"Yes, and one day you will kill me and say 'Hoseok got murdered by me but I didn't do it on purpose, the knife suddenly slipped from my hand and went inside his heart', right?", Hoseok said as he was really angry. Although he is a really smiling guy but today he was really angry. I never saw him this furious.
"Y/n just push us from this roof once and for all so that you get rid of us.", Namjoon said.
"I'm sorry I promise it was by mistake.", I said as my eyes were filled with tears.
"You know sometimes I doubt you don't belong to this Earth, in fact, this universe. Why the hell are you after our lives?", Yoongi yelled at me and I couldn't bear it more so I started crying.
"Ahhh now why the hell are you crying, wow Y/n what a trick. You cause trouble to us, hurt us, and then when we talk to you then you start crying and we become the bad guys.", Jin said to which Taehyung came forward and said,
"Guys I think we should leave it, you guys also know she never did it on purpose. It was by mistake. She can't cause pain to anyone. She doesn't hurt small insects like ants how can u think she can purposely cause trouble for us.", he said which kinda shocked me and also made me happy that at least someone knows me.
Yoongi yelled and then Namjoon said, "Y/n please go away before I jump from here and blame you for my death. Go away!", he said and I ran downstairs.

Taehyung's POV:

She ran downstairs while sobbing.
"Guys I think you all did a lil too much with her....", I said but Jhope said,
"Well Tae if she tries to kill u then we will say the same okay.", he was really angry.
"That's really enough, idk what the hell is her problem, why the fuck is she after us?", Namjoon literally barked.
"Guys I think we all should go down now.", Jimin said.

We all went down to our respective classes. When I went inside I didn't see Y/n. She never misses any class why isn't she here yet?
The class got over and she still wasn't here. So I made my way out to search for her. I looked at the parking lot, the library, the labs, everywhere but she was to be found nowhere. I literally started to get worried now.
In a moment Jungkook and Jimin also asked where Y/n was.
"Have anyone one of you seen Y/n?", Jimin asked
"No, I have also been searching for her. She missed her second Maths class. We both had it together.", Jungkook said.
"Same, she missed her programming class that was half an hour ago.", Jimin said.
"I think Hyungs said a lot to her today, she even missed her chemistry class. I hope she is fine.", I said worriedly.
"Taehyung don't worry we will find her.", Jimin said and we all started searching for her.

Y/n's POV:

I left the university as soon as I came downstairs. I hate all of them, especially Namjoon, Jin, Hoseok, and Yoongi. They always insult me and humiliate me. I don't know why they hate me this much. I really didn't know where the hell was I heading.
"....I doubt you don't belong to this Earth, in fact, this universe......What does he even think of himself? I belong here. Do I? What if he is right? AHHHHHHHHHHHHH. God help me.", I was saying then suddenly some weird popped into my mind.
I quickly took out my phone and searched for 'Best Astrologers in Seoul' and then I found what I was searching for. So without wasting any other minute, I went to my destination.

" 'Auntie Enthabela' wow that's a shitty name.", I said and entered this small house.

Okay, this place was scaring me and creeping me becoz it literally gave me weird vibes

I asked for permission to enter becoz there was a curtain between me and the other side,
"Come in.", said a lady with a really shrilly voice.
"I went in and saw a woman wearing a purple shiny robe and her face was covered by the cap as it was long and covered her hair completely being hidden.
"Hwang Y/n?", she said and I got so shocked at how she know my name. She laughed and said, "Shocked that how I know your name?", and oh boy at this moment I became her fan, like how she read my thoughts. I quickly jumped and went to her table and sat in front of her.
"Hahaha girl u are cute. So tell me why are you here?", she asked and I said,
"Ma'am...."
"Aish it's Auntie Enthabela.", she said while stopping me.
"Okay so Auntie Enthabela, I searched for you and I found out that you are the biggest and most famous Astrologer and Sorcercess in Seoul...."
"Aish not in Seoul but in the whole of Korea."
"Yes yes, so I want your help.", I said.
"Okay so tell me how can I help you, want to make anyone fall in love with you, kill someone, get rich, name it and I will give it to you."
"Huh, actually I want to change my world."
"What? Wow nobody ever asked me for that. Explain me."
"Well, Auntie Enthabela the thing is that I am a walking disaster according to my college mates....", and I told her the whole story from the first semester till today.
"Wow that is interesting you know, show me your hand.", she said and I showed her my hand.
"Hmmm interesting, girl you know what I found, you don't belong to this place, this Earth, this Universe.", she said which astonished me.
"What do you mean?", I asked.
"What I mean is that your planet is known as Kilieese, which is present in another universe that is about 250 billion years away from Earth."
"What the fuck!"
"Hahaha don't worry do you want to go there?", she asked and literally giving me surprises again and again.
"Can I go there? Is it possible", I asked.
"Yes, the solution to every impossible thing is found here with Auntie Enthabela. I can send you but you have to make me happy as well.", she said while gesturing to give her money.
"Oh yes don't worry about that, I will make you happy.", I said excitedly as I was so happy.
"Okay dear come here on Thursday again and I will be giving u your pass to Kilieese.", she said and I bowed and left the place.

I can't believe that I really don't belong here. This story is going to be interesting.