Goodbye!

"DAVIDDDDDD!", we all screamed. That thing tried to enter but couldn't. That is when we saw the magic pots glowing. They were radiating purple and blue shiny light. We all relaxed a little bit. We hugged each other tightly and closed our eyes when we heard,
"DONT EVEN FUCKING COME NEAR TO MY GIRLS OR ELSE I WILL FUCKING RIP YOUR ASS!", David yelled from back and with an axe sliced the thing in 2 halves. He was covered in blood. His arms were bleeding, his shirt was torn, his face had scratches, he was a total mess.
"Daviddd!", Jinu yelled.
"Don't worry, I won't let anything happen to you guys. Just stay in.", he said while smirking and closed the door. OMG how can someone look so hot even in such situation. Fuck me, I have lot my mind.

There were sounds of screaming, yelling, shouting, banging, things getting broken, shouting but all of a sudden everything stopped. No sounds throughout the house, no screams, no house shaking. Nothing!
Wait did something happen to David. We all looked at each other and then started yelling,
"David are you alright?". I went to door to open it but from behind Jiminie stopped me.
"Lemme go and see him, what if something happened to him?", I cried, being a total wreck due to sobbing.
Then the door opened, revealing him. He was in miserable condition. Tired, wounded, injured David was standing in front of us and a lady in red cloak.
"Girls hurry, do as she says. You don't have enough time, the plants are dying and so does a large crew of the spirits is coming to attack you.", he said as he entered the room but soon fell on his knees.
"David!", we shouted and ran to him.
"No just go, this is your last chance to leave Kileese after this you won't be able to leave.", he said as he signaled us stay away from him.
"We can't leave you like this.", Jiminie cried.
"Yes look at yourself, u are dying becoz of us.", Jinu said while sobbing.
"It's all our fault. We won't leave you.", I said.
"SHUT THE HELL UP. YOU ALL ARE LEAVING. THE ONLY REASON WHY I AM BEARING THIS TORTURE IS BECOZ I DONT WANT ANYTHING TO HAPPEN TO YOU GUYS. FOR GODS SAKE HAVE MERCY ON ME AND DONT MAKE MY LIFE MORE MISERABLE. ALREADY I FACED SO MUCH BECOZ OF YOU. LET ME LIVE IN PEACE AND FUCKING GET LOST FROM HERE!", David yelled at us and for the first time I saw hate in his eyes for us. We surely did cause him alot of problems. There was complete silence in room. Not even a single one of us dared to speak again.
The lady started performing some rituals. The girls looked at the lady where as my eyes were on David who was forcefully holding back his tears.
"Here you go, the portal will be opened for only a minute, I can't hold it any longer. Quickly start moving.", the lady said and David shouted,
"NOW GET LOST AND DONT EVER SHOW YOUR FACES TO ME AGAIN!".
One by one the girls started entering the portal. Now only I was left.
"Girl quickly move you have 40 seconds left.", the lady said. I ran to David and kissed him and said,
" I will never forget you. I love you David.", and he replied as he finally broke,
"I love you all too, especially you. Now leave before I lose myself completely.  I have tried hard to control myself to let you go. Now leave and always stay happy my love.".
I cried and quickly jumped into the portal.

Y/n's gone, David's gone, Kileese is gone. Everything came to an end. This was how our story had to end.