Chapter 26

"I've got a hit on their location."

Her voice spoke into my ear, and I listened immediately.

"It's at XXX, the restaurant at the corner."

I quickly ran towards the location, jumping from building to building.

But something went wrong.

"Izuku, I've just intercepted a call from one of their members." The area around me started to glow orange and I jumped.

The place I was stood lit up in flames, and for a moment I froze.

"They know you're location, and they've called the police. The problem is, a hero is close to you." The hero landed in front of me, and I wasted no time in running. "I think it's Endeavour."

"I can see that, I just dodged one of his attacks." I quickly ran, still heading in the direction of the restaurant.

"Get back here you villain!" Endeavour's deep and aggressive voice shouted at me, but I couldn't focus on it for long.

I kept running, doing a circle around him in hopes that I would soon lose him, but his number two spot wasn't for nothing.

His speed was better than mine, and the only reason he hadn't caught me was because I knew the city better than him.

I danced around his attacks, the heat from them getting to me with every second.

But then I saw something.

I dropped down into one of the alleyways, grabbing hold of the bright red canister in the wall and hid behind a dumpster.

He landed roughly on the ground, his feet making the earth underneath me rumble.

"Where did you go villain!" He shouted out to no one.

I stayed silent, waiting for him to get closer.

Then I took my shot.

I jumped out from my hiding spot with the canister in hand, shooting whatever was inside towards him.

A foam like substance drenched his body, putting out his flames almost instantly.

With every second I held the fire extinguisher, I took steps towards him, and once it started to fell light, I held onto it tighter, waiting for it to become empty.

Once it was, I lifted the canister above my head and slammed it down into his head, directly to his temple and knocking him out.

I felt a small amount of satisfaction rise at the hit, knowing what he's done to his family.

I tossed the canister to the side and started to climb up the wall, making my way to the building.

"Where in the building are they?" I spoke into the earpiece, staring down at the building in question.

"They're stood in the west side, but I should warn you, he's got someone hostage." I nodded to myself as I circled the building. "There's three on the second floor while the leader is on the third floor."

I pulled out some pellets and threw them into the second floor, filling the room with smoke.

Like before, I dismantled them with ease.

I knew everything about their quirks, how they worked, their strengths, their weaknesses.

And I took care of them without making much noise.

Once all three of them were done with, I dropped them into the alleyway nearby and started to move.

"He knows you're there, he's taking the hostage to the roof." I started to run, going up the stairs to the roof.