Extra - I-Island

Before you read this, I just wanted to let you know that this is the longest chapter I've ever written, being 9618 words.

I'll be honest, writing this much has put me off wanting to write the other movies, especially when I'm working on two other stories right now, but if I get the time I might try.

I hope you enjoy it.

1st June 2250

Izuku's POV

"Ahh, Young Izuku!"

I turn my head to find All Might in his skinny form running up to me. I squint my eyes at him, wondering why he was outside my house.

"All Might, what are you doing here?" He huffed out some air, his skinny form clearly not as healthy.

"I was wondering if you were going to I-Island? Since you were the winner of the sports festival." I nod my head, wondering where he was going with his question. "Well, I was wondering if you needed any help with a flight? Think of it as a peace offering, I want to be on your good side after our first training session and I haven't had the opportunity since now." I think it over for a moment before shaking my head.

"You don't need to All Might, I've already got a flight set up. If anything, I should offer you a seat." He tilted his head slightly. "If your willing, I could take you. Trust me, it'll be more comfortable than what your riding." He squinted his eyes, probably wondering how I could do better than him.

He nodded his head after a moment of thinking, curiosity probably taking control.

"Great, but I should warn you, Rumi is flying with me, so get ready to keep your muscle form up or reveal it to her." I go back inside and grab my bag, slinging it over his shoulder. "I would recommend revealing it to her, it's a long flight, and I would trust her with my life." He nodded his head hesitantly.

Less than an hour later

I stepped out the car, All Might and Rumi following after me. Rumi had a blank look on her face, just listening to the information All Might dumped on her.

I greet a man by the gate, shaking his hand as he led us onto the airfield.

"Thank you for this Steve." He nodded his head, eyeing the people behind me cautiously. "Don't worry about them, I trust them." Yagi walked up to us, his bag dragging behind him.

"So which one are we flying in?" Yagi spoke up, his curiosity takin to over once more. Steve lifted his hand and pointed to the private plane close by.

"You'll be flying to the island in that one. Since Izuku has helped me out quite a lot, I owe him this much." I make no notion to acknowledge Yagi staring at me in shock.

"That still won't stop me from paying, so here." I hand him the duffel bag on my shoulder, walking past him to the plane, Yagi still staring in shock.

Rumi was walking behind me as we walked onto the plane, her hand interlocked with mine.

"How long is All Might going to stand over there?" I raise my eyebrow, finding Yagi still stood by Steve with a shocked look adorning his face.

"Yagi! You coming or not?" My voice shook him out of his shock, his legs picking up the pace and catching up to us.

I walk up the stairs, letting Rumi walk past me to the seat, adoring the inside of the plane.

"How?" His shock still hasn't left him it seems.

"One of the perks of being a vigilante, come on." He walked past me, looking at the interior as his mouth went wide. "About a year ago, this base was being attacked by thief's, so I helped out and he now gives me a pretty good discount on this stuff."