Extras - Izukus message for the teachers

23rd December 2250

Aizawa's POV

i grip the disks in my hand, careful not to break them as I walked to the teachers lounge.

My eyes were sore after looking at him one last time, staring down at the disks. I pocket one of them, placing the other on a desk available for everyone to see.

I let my legs collapse onto the seat before clenching my eyes shut in exhaustion.

"Attention everyone!" Nezu's voice held an unusual lack of cheeriness as he spoke to the teachers. Everyone spares a concerned look to him, some sparing a glance at my awful composure. "As everyone knows, the raid has been completed and thankfully, I've been able to pull you all in for today and give you some recent news regarding our students during the raid." He took a deep breath, concerning everyone even further. "We have only got one casualty, which was Horu, or Izuku as everyone knew him by." The silence in the room was unbearable once again, making me want to crawl up in my bag and fall asleep for a long time.

I could feel Nem's hand softly graze over mine, a fearful expression over her eyes as tears threatened to fall from both of ours.

"Izuku has left everyone a message in preparation, a final message to everyone." A couple nods around the room was enough for me and I pressed a couple buttons on the disk, pulling up the hologram of him once more.

He clicked around with a few buttons on the keyboard underneath him, squinting his eyes slightly before looking directly into the camera.

The pit in my stomach reached new levels as I stared at him.

"This message is being recorded on August 2nd 2250 and I wish for it to only be viewed by the teachers of UA." He pauses, leaning back in his chair with a deep sigh. "I only got the pleasure of working with some of you so this message might be meaningless to some but it won't matter to me since... well, I'm dead." He let out a weak chuckle, rubbing his hand over his eye. "Sorry, that's really weird saying out loud, and probably very inappropriate... for you at least. Anyway, the ones I did work with, or learn under, I was forever happy under your guidance and I'm not sure I would've been as strong as I could've been without your teachings or experience, so thank you. There is a couple people I want to say things individually, those being All Might and Nezu. I would also say some stuff for Aizawa, but I've already got a separate message planned for him." I could see Toshinori's blonde hair sit up as he began to listen. A broken look adorning his eyes.

"Even before I joined UA, you gave me a chance All Might. You asked for my help in a case and it made me feel important for the first time in my life. Like I was an actual hero for once." He had a playful smile on his face, likely remembering the years of his childhood he told me about. "It made me feel like a child again, a part of me I had forgotten. You also listened to me about my past, gave me useful advice when I said things I was ashamed about. I'm not sure you understood just how much your words helped me."

"Nezu, like All Might, you gave me a chance to become something more, a hero." His eyes glance away, staring at something besides the camera. He reached forward, grabbing it and pulling it closer, showing it to the camera. It was a picture of Izuku standing over me, using my own capture tape to hold my arms still. I crack a smile slightly, remembering the day.

If I remembered correctly, it was the first time we ever sparred together that I knew it what him. A type of humiliation I hadn't felt for years. I didn't realise Nezu took a picture, or that he gave Izuku a copy.

Of course, Izuku didn't tell me that my loss to the Samurai was also him until after All for One was defeated, which humiliated me even more.

"Even though you tested me, you believed in me. You listened to me and my predictions and you took them seriously. Again, making me feel like a hero once more." He stares deeply at the picture before placing it back on his desk. "I'm not sure I would've been as mentally prepared if it weren't for every single one of the teachers listening to this, so thank you. As someone who was raised quirkless, every teacher I had was more of a problem than a teacher. An obstacle I had to overcome in the pursuit of knowledge, rather than a booster. So thank you for teaching me, and thinking of me as a student instead of a disease." He leaned forward, showing a small smile. "I haven't got anything else to say, other than goodbye." His hand hovered over a button, saying one final thing.