One Well Placed Shot

======================================================================================

Sitting in the dining room of the Bloodaxe household, Oritus and Eleanor spoke with two Dwarf brothers, of which one had become a quick friend of their party.

The other one however had been introduced only a few minutes before.

"A sword ya say? Aye I could fashion yous a nice one" Said Bulnier Bloodaxe.

Although they looked like they could be twins, Bulnier was three years younger than Orm. It just so happened that he was also the owner of the house they currently sat in and the blacksmith shop next door.

The same shop that Six was using to create something called 'Bullets'.

They were unfamiliar with the word but Lia explained that it was a type of projectile that was used with the similarly unique weapons her and Six always carried around.

"Give me an hour or so, that should be long enough to get everything in order" Six had told them.

With that timeframe in mind, they decided to move onto the next task on their list, retrieving a new weapon for Oritus.

"Sure it won't put ya back too much? The materials he's usin along wit' tha repair fer tha lasses gadget is already a plenty" Orm asked as he swirled the drink in his stone mug around.

"Dont worry 'bout that bro, that strange lad offered me somethin interestin ta cover everythin, uh... no offense, hes got a good head on his shoulders" Bulnier said looking over to the Human that sat accros from him.

"None taken, we know he makes quite the first impression" Oritus said with a chuckle, taking a sip from the stone mug that Bulnier had offered before they started. 

"Anyways Orm tells us your the best blacksmith he knows, and based on that blade he carries I cant help but to agree, its a true beauty"

Since their first interaction Oritus had formed a unique friendship with Orm through their shared interest in swords.

After arriving in the outpost and finding out that he was in dire need of a new one, Orm took it upon himself to organize a meeting with the best blacksmith he knew, his brother. 

On their way over Orm explained that because of most Dwarves preferences, Sword makers were few and far between. Fortunately, Bulnier's deep affection for his older brother led him to hone his smithing abilities diligently.

Eventually, he reached a level where he could create swords untouchable in quality from any other blacksmith in the Dwarven Kingdom. 

At least, that was how Orm described it.

From that point onward, Orm became Bulnier's primary client, channeling his earnings from various work contracts to support his brother's blacksmithing business.  

"Thanks lad, but dont get yer hopes up too high, I've nevah created a blade fer a human." Bulnier said, raising up a hand as if to stop Oritus from growing too excited. But then he lowered it and began to comb his beard.

"Still, our father didnt raise no halflin', so Ill give it me best effort. I suppose we could start wit' notin yer preferences first... or should we take measurements...." He said, pulling at the locks of his knotted beard.

As Bulnier pondered the first step to making a Humans Sword Orm leaned forward and motioned towards Oritus with his mug.

"Can't be that much different from one'a me usual orda's, just make it a bit longer..." He said dismissively, but Bulnier responded with a loud groan.