Failure

======================================================================================

"SCREAAAAHHHH"

Green blood splashed onto Six, as the creature swung its wounded claw at him with relentless furry.

Six cut through the incoming attack with two swift slashes of his blade, with its claws now resting on the ground it made a desperate attempt to bite him.

Six dropped his knife and used his hands to stop them from mangling his torso. The creatures jaws closed in tighter, it felt like a supermutants hands had grabbed him from either side and he clenched his teeth as he pushed back against the crushing pressure.

From his left a stone slammed into the side of the creatures head cracking its hard outer carapace. It let out a gurgled chittering sound in pain and it's grip loosened up on Six.

Six used this moment to push out with a shout. He moved his hands to grip one of the two mandibles and he twisted it while pulling down.

A loud tearing of flesh resounded out and Six ripped the mandible from the creatures head in one swift movement.

It screeched in pain and started to back away.

Not allowing the thing to escape Six gripped near the bottom of the mandible and swung it upwards as if it was a sword.

It tore through the creatures head splitting it messily down the middle. It fell to the ground and it's body went limp.

Six turned and saw Oritus jumping away from one that had run up to pulverize him. Six was too far away to run up to help so he raised the mandible above his head and threw it like an axe. It spun through the air like the blade of a helicopter.

The beast before him adavnced quickly, Oritus stumbled and fell down as his leg had yet to fully heal. Instinctively he raised his arms up to block the attack that he was sure would kill him.

The attack never came however.

He moved his hands away to see that the creature had an object impeded halfway into its head. It wavered slightly before slumping down dead.

Oritus looked over at Six and gave him a thankful nod, Six returned the gesture.

Oritus got back up and grabbed the mandible from the creatures head, Six picked up his knife and they both got back on the offensive.

As Six slashed at the creatures trying to climb up he saw Lia being pushed back by one that had climbed from farther away. He started to go towards her but she darted between its attacks swiftly.

Her small stature paired with her speed made it hard for her foe to land a hit. As she ran around it she cut at its joints.

Using her blade she summoned quick bursts of water that added force to her slashes. After cutting through four of its legs the creature wailed in anger and its body made a jerking motion.

It brought its head back like a snake about to strike and as she moved past the way it was facing it flung its head forward.

It spit out a stream of black saliva that hissed through the air. Lia saw this and tried to dodge away.

Some of the liquid hit her chest piece and started to eat away at it rapidly. She quickly flung the piece of armor off and watched as it burned through completely.

She gulped at the sight, if not for her armor it probably would have eaten through her in an instant. Not realizing how much her attention had been drawn away she failed to notice a separate creature climbing up beside her. It raised its claw with the intent to turn the small figure into easily digestible mush.