heart strings (_)

PLOT ONE.
heart strings — eric foreman
available

heart strings — eric foremanavailable

TITLE. Heart Strings
SEASON. One — ?
LOVE INTEREST. Eric Foreman
OC NAME. Georgia Williams
FACE CLAIM. Jerrika Hinton

 Jerrika Hinton

DESCRIPTION.
you wrap your name tight around my ribs and keep me warm. i was born for you.

EXTENDED SUMMARY.
Georgia Williams is the definition of a genius. From a young age, her parents knew that she was meant for great things. She was homeschooled most of her life, usually at home or in the courthouse while her parents worked. She excelled academically. From homeschooling to college, she was always at the top. Which is how she got accepted into John Hopkins in the first place. Only then did the real competition start.

From the very first day, Eric Foreman had made it his mission to beat her at every little thing. He had to be top of their class. He had to be the one the professors talked about. His name needed to be first on everything. But Georgia isn't one to take things laying down. Thus their rivalry began. All the way until they graduated and went their separate ways.

It had been a while since Georgia even thought about the name Eric Foreman. Thinking about him gave her indigestion. So, what do you think will happen when she chooses to do her fellowship at the same hospital Eric had chosen?

RUMI'S NOTES.
rivals to lovers !!
rivals to lovers !!

neuro and cardio are enemies in this fic. obviously, you can choose whatever specialty for her, but i just picture her as cardio.

georgia is a genius. she's a bit full of herself. its from her parents' constant praises growing up (which is not a bad thing, kids deserve love !). but because she's been told her whole life that she's special, she's got a big ego. and her academic success plays a big factor in it too.

i personally really liked foreman's character. everyone around me didn't. idk why. i think he's really cool & the way omar portrayed him is perfect imo. but yeah, we also need more diversity for the show. it was made at the time and age where you get a token poc and they think its all good. so no let's change that. thank youuu.