atom bomb (_)

PLOT ONE.
atom bomb — diego hargreeves
available

atom bomb — diego hargreevesavailable

TITLE. Atom Bomb
SEASON. One AU*
LOVE INTEREST. Diego Hargreeves
OC NAME. Daizie Thomas
FACE CLAIM. Sherouk Farid

 Sherouk Farid

DESCRIPTION.
DAIZIE THOMAS: i have a hidden and inarticulate desire for something beyond the daily life

EXTENDED SUMMARY.

SHE WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE THERE.

Daizie Thomas was born to sixteen year old Miriam Thomas on that fateful day of October 1st in the year of 1989. Miriam Thomas, only having been adopted by a kind couple six months before, was then approached by Sir Reginald Hargreeves in hopes of taking the baby off of her hands. What could a sixteen year old do with a newborn with exquisite, scientific possibility?

But no. Sawyer and Katherine Thomas were not going to let their granddaughter — their brand new light — be taken away by some rich man with a hidden agenda. So they sent him away. Without her. And maybe that was their first mistake.

She wasn't supposed to be there. Not in her Catholic school jumper. Not in that paper mask taped to her face that hurt her skin every time she moved a single facial muscle. Not in that stupid bank filled with stupid robbers. Not in the midst of others like her, The Umbrella Academy.

God, she wasn't supposed to be there. And yet, she was. She was standing amidst the chaos, vocal chords ready to rip into those robbers. She was there, and she was in the way. She was in the way.

That day will forever be her best and worst day in all of her life.

RUMI'S NOTES.
okay. one: she calls herself sonic boom. it's because her power is her voice. two: she was there when ben died. and hid away in shame because she blames herself. three: years later, she becomes a vigilante by the name sonic boom. but she doesn't use her ability. she hasn't spoken at all since that night, and has taught herself asl to communicate.

she has a sidekick named maverick. i pictured him as kiowa gordon. and maybe he'd be a good fit for klaus ! but he's kinda like wade from kim possible.

but yeah ! two vigilante loversss. who share the same trauma except yk she got to have a loving family lmao