boy in the bubble (_)

PLOT ONE.
boy in the bubble — peter parker
available

boy in the bubble — peter parkeravailable

TITLE. Boy in the Bubble
SEASON. Spiderman (2002)
LOVE INTEREST. Peter Parker
OC NAME. Fern Chwe
FACE CLAIM. Kim Taeri

DESCRIPTION

DESCRIPTION.
how can someone so bright be confined to the background the way you are?

EXTENDED SUMMARY.
Fern Chwe has always been a wallflower. It wasn't really by choice. If she could, she'd be in the middle of everything. Making everyone laugh, and keeping a whole bunch of friends by her side. But life isn't like that, or like the movies she loves to watch. And there's a small thing called social anxiety that sits in her chest like a purse dog.

The only person who seems to understand is Peter Parker. A boy in yearbook with her, who is also confined to the background. He says its his glasses, or the fact he's a total nerd. People just aren't ready to accept people like them. But they can accept each other.

And though Peter sees her, she still finds herself stuck to the shadows when it comes to Mary Jane Watson. If only Peter understood just how much it meant to her that he saw her.

RUMI'S NOTES.
i *love* the og spiderman. i grew up with tobey and i just love the characters (except mary jane yuck).

fern is a bit of a nerd. she's on the fencing team & the yearbook staff. she likes coming of age movies. but she also has the biggest crush on peter & is the only person who doesn't want him bc of harry.

but yeah ! that's about all i got.