girls talk boys (_)

PLOT ONE.
girls talk boys — ted lasso
available

girls talk boys — ted lassoavailable

TITLE. Girls Talk Boys
SEASON. One*
LOVE INTEREST. Multiple Characters
OC NAME. Multiple Ocs
FACE CLAIM. A LOT

DESCRIPTION

DESCRIPTION.
'cause i've been talking to my friends. the way you take away my breath, it's something bigger than myself. it's something i don't understand.

EXTENDED SUMMARY.

While the Richmond boys get used to their new gaffer, the Richmond girls are on a new streak. And this is all because of the members. Care to meet them?

At number 23 (ironic, since she's twenty three years old), Karina Ramos. Your favorite wing-back. Lightning on her feet. Also a bit of a sarcastic little thing. She's the baby and she sure uses that to her advantage.

Wearing Number 18, we have Dixie Gleeson. The center-back sweeper. She can spot anything from a mile away. The prettiest girl in the whole world, really, but is allergic to the human male species (aren't we all?).

Number 4, Calliope Santos. The defensive midfielder. Christ, she's terrifying. Probably gets more cards in the game than any other player. But, man, does she have heart. Is a total rager. Loves to party a bit too much, but it never seems to really bother her. Even at morning training.

At number 13 (what a Swiftie), is Sydney Khatri. Your favorite false nine player. She's swift, she's calculative. You never know where she's going to go, what she's going to do. And apparently she's like that in regular life too. She's a bit of an adventurer. The girls sometimes wonder if they need to put her on a leash.

Finally, at number 9, we have Mason Ritter. The winger. Fastest person on the team. Headstrong, fearless. She gives her all, always. And she's a bit of a drag outside of football. A painfully introverted person. But the girls adore her. They couldn't do it without her.

When Isaac McAdoo overhears the girls talking about the boys while piling into their locker room, there's only one thing for him to do. Tell the lads. Thus starting the mingling of the boys and girls team.

RUMI'S NOTES.
in my head, i always pictured jamie, isaac, sam, dani, & richard as love interests but you can choose who you want to pair the oc's with !

now for ocs.
Karina — Beatrice Laus
Dixie — Ashley Moore
Calliope — Daniella Pineda
Sydney — Varada Sethu
Mason — Bridgett Lundy-Paine

the plot doesn't entirely follow the storyline in the show. it really is just supposed to be fun. like the guys and girls mixing, having fun together. falling in love, playing scrimmages. all that jazz.