purge the poison (_)

PLOT FOUR.
purge the poison — jasper hale
available

purge the poison — jasper haleavailable

TITLE. Purge the Poison
MOVIE. Twilight*
LOVE INTEREST. Jasper Hale
OC NAME. Florence Ju
FACE CLAIM. Go Min Si

DESCRIPTION

DESCRIPTION.
It's hard to purge the poison when the poison is you.

EXTENDED SUMMARY.

FLORENCE JU lived in a hospital. From the day she was born to present day, she's seen the inside of Forks' only hospital a million times and Seattle's best hospital half as many. And she's seen the inside of Forks's public school less than average.

BUT NOW sixteen, Florence has talked her parents into finally getting out. No more hospital visits. No more homeschooling. With remission comes freedom and a normal life. Or so she thought.

SHE'S SICK. It's obvious as the world starts to spin around her. Its slow and painful, and she's all alone. Though, she isn't really. Because he understands. In his own weird way.

JASPER HALE has a gift. For Florence, however, it feels more like a curse.

RUMI'S NOTES.
jasper just wants flo to feel better. like i feel like in the beginning, he tries to help with his ability. but when it gets worse, he offers to bite her. promises her that he'll help her. his family will help her. she doesn't have to become a monster. she can survive like they do but she just doesn't want that. she doesn't want immortality when she'll have to eventually watch her family and friends die.

i thought about setting this during new moon but the cullens disappeared. if you still wanna do that, go for it ! it doesn't have to follow any of the movie / books plots at all. i just thought this was a cute and touching idea.