bad omens (✓)

PLOT ONE.
bad omens — spencer reid
taken by nina_crux1

bad omens — spencer reidtaken by nina_crux1

TITLE. Bad Omens
SEASON. Three — ?
LOVE INTEREST. Spencer Reid
OC NAME. Christine Campbell
FACE CLAIM. Aurora Perrineau

 Aurora Perrineau

DESCRIPTION.
i've seen the devil more than i've seen god.

EXTENDED SUMMARY.
CHRISTINE CAMPBELL WAS A LOSER.

Her entire life, Christine was constantly in her twin sister's shadow. Theresa Campbell was the head cheerleader, the snowflake queen, and the teacher's pet. She was the perfect golden girl. And Christine hated it. She hated being the second best. She hated being the forgotten twin. She hated not being able to amount to anything.

Until now.

She didn't graduate top of her class or anything, but she graduated. Both high school and college, with a bachelor's degree in psychology. And she joined the force, just like her father. Life had its ups and downs. She took a majority of her college years at home and then there was the passing of her father. But she did it. She joined the force, graduated the academy, and climbed all the way up to the federal bureau of investigation. Specifically, the behavioral analysis unit.

And things start to look up from there. She's reunited with an old friend, makes new friends with her colleagues, kicks ass, and saves lives. But one envelope in the mail filled with polaroids and a handwritten letter causes this good life around her to crash and burn at her feet. Because he's back. And he's got his eyes on her.

RUMI'S NOTES.
Okay, so I've got the cast. Theresa is played by Kiana Madeira, and their mother Deborah is played by Lynn Whitfield. Tree's fiancé is played by Graham Rogers. So I have the identity of the stalker.. and if you guys wanna know my idea, you'll have to private message me bc it's obviously a huge spoiler and in case someone writes this, i don't wanna risk spoiling it for everyone wanting to read it.

Derek is an old family friend. Her dad helped him get onto the force & encouraged him to keep going. So, those two have a really cool older brother, younger sister thing. Derek also knows all about the stalker. He was there after all.

But yeah! That's pretty much it.