lie to me (_)

PLOT FOUR.
lie to me — lee eunhyuk
available

lie to me — lee eunhyukavailable

TITLE. Lie To Me
DRAMA. Sweet Home
LOVE INTEREST. Lee Eunhyuk
OC NAME. Ju Sumin
FACE CLAIM. Lee Siyeon

DESCRIPTION

DESCRIPTION.
now i wish we'd never met. 'cause you're too hard to forget.

EXTENDED SUMMARY.

LIVING IN A RUN DOWN APARTMENT SHE COULD BARELY AFFORD ALONG WITH HER TERRIBLE SLEEP SCHEDULE, JU SUMIN FOUND HAPPINESS WITH SIMPLE THINGS IN LIFE. One way being the wait at the elevator, listening to it slide up each floor and staring at the patterned rug beneath her feet. Another being sharing a cigarette with the girl that lived on her floor, despite her worries that she may be a little too young. Those two things, however silly may be, made her feel like a person, a human being. She no longer felt like the trash on the side of the road, or the mat being stepped on by countless clients and her own boss.

Because, come night, she's reminded just how awful people can be. She spins through a cycle of forced smiles, unwanted attention, the cuts of sequins, and the throbbing in her feet from wearing uncomfortable shoes for far too long. After she brushes off the dirt from her knees and lets the shame of the night latch onto her back, she is left with almost nothing. Except for the attention of one boy; a boy who understands even in the tiniest way. She looks for him in her dreams, almost like she searched for a savior. In her mind, he is one. Even if he isn't the best at it.

RUMI'S NOTES.
sweet home supremacy. i absolutely love that show. but anyway, to the plot. sumin is an escort. she lives at the apartments where hyunsoo and eunhyuk lives. and she's actually a bit close with eunyoo in an older sister kind of way.

their relationship is pretty one sided. sumin likes eunhyuk but he's pretty cold yk ? so he tries to keep her at a distance but its hard when she's so persistent. and obviously, the ending follows the show. and it's heartbreaking.