ashes to ashes (_)

PLOT ONE.
ashes to ashes — fdtd: the series
available

ashes to ashes — fdtd: the seriesavailable

TITLE. Ashes to Ashes
SEASON. One — ?
LOVE INTEREST. Seth or Richie Gecko
OC NAME. Davina "Davie" Winstead
FACE CLAIM. Laura Harrier

 Laura Harrier

DESCRIPTION.
from ashes we are born, to ashes we must return.

EXTENDED SUMMARY.
Running from your past seems to be everyone's motive for everything in McDade, Texas. Every person that came into Buddy's had a story to tell, a past left in the recesses of their minds.

For Davie Winstead, it was the death of her brother. At the ripe age of twenty six, she watched as two men riddled his body with bullets until he could no longer stand. She watched as the red river flowed over the sidewalk. She watched as they found her between two cars, tears streaming down her face and mind flashing red flags.

She knew that not everyone was on the run. It wasn't like every person she came across had experienced bad things. These two suits, however, have and it was noticeable on their features. Too bad Dottie seemed to attract guns and death wherever she went.

RUMI'S NOTES.
when i came up with this plot, i was really leaning more toward richie as the love interest but you can choose who you think fits best !

i also imagined donald glover as her brother. and his name was gonna be james "jamie" winstead. so its davie & jamie. yk ? i thought it was cute.

they meet at the liquor store. they take her along bc she's seen too much. but yeah ! that's as far as i got with planning.