united in grief (_)

PLOT FOUR.
united in grief — jamie tartt
available

united in grief — jamie tarttavailable

TITLE. United in Grief
SEASON. Two*
LOVE INTEREST. Jamie Tartt
OC NAME. Serenity Harris
FACE CLAIM. Ayo Edebiri

 Ayo Edebiri

DESCRIPTION.
we lay in the dark, breathing together, the deepest intimacy.

EXTENDED SUMMARY.

The great fall of Jamie Tartt. Manchester's pride, or that's what his dad liked to call him on one of his good days. Life doesn't feel real for him. It doesn't feel right. He's football-less, fame-less. He's an ordinary person with an extraordinary face.

Serenity Harris lost everything. Her father, her family restaurant. She lost her sanity the moment the sold sign went up in the window. Now, what is she supposed to do? All she has is a culinary degree. She isn't athletic. She isn't a model by anyone's standards. She's a broken doll wandering the broken streets for purpose.

Just two souls wandering. Searching for a bigger meaning to their little meaning lives. And, if fate shall have it, perhaps they'll find those meanings in one another. After meeting in a bakery, Jamie for some treats and Serenity looking for a job, and then promptly running from the paparazzi looking to snag a good photo of the fallen Jamie Tartt, the two realize that they aren't so different. Not right away, of course. But soon.

RUMI'S NOTES.
i was gonna write this as two acts. act one, before he goes back to richmond. act two, when he's back at richmond. and the first act was gonna be strictly au and the two of them becoming friends. and at the end of it, developed feelings. and act two would be them blossoming their friendship into a relationship.

i didn't flesh it out entirely. it was one of those spur of the moment ideas bc i just adore jamie tartt. and the mfer deserves a good partner. and,, ayo is just too beautiful and too good of an actress not to use her. yk ?