chasing pavements (_)

PLOT ONE.
chasing pavements — baek inho
available

chasing pavements — baek inhoavailable

TITLE. Chasing Pavements
DRAMA. Cheese in the Trap
LOVE INTEREST. Baek In Ho
OC NAME. Lee Seonghwa
FACE CLAIM. Park Jinyoung

 Park Jinyoung

DESCRIPTION.
in which Lee Seonghwa is tired of being collateral damage.

EXTENDED SUMMARY.

Lee Seonghwa was a smart kid. He liked to spend his free time reading instead of playing with the other boys his age. He was the kid who always rose his hand to answer questions, never failing to get them right. And perhaps this was what made Baek In ho notice him. Instead of kicking the ball around at break, he sat beneath a tree with two or three books, flipping through the pages every fifteen seconds. He was always alone, that is until In ho approached him with a half eaten apple, determined to share it with the strange kid.

That very day seemed to create a routine. In ho brought snacks while Seonghwa read to him, words mixing together like a lullaby until the rascal was out cold and snoring beside him. His sister soon joined, listening intently to the stories before gushing about boys and embarrassing Seonghwa. And then there was Yoo Jung. Seonghwa had always had a bad feeling about him. Perhaps it was resting face that rubbed him the wrong way, or maybe it was his secretive nature. Either way, Seonghwa mostly steered clear of Yoo Jung. And he was happy the moment In ho joined him.

And life went on. In ho left Seoul, In ha began her scamming business, and Seonghwa worked diligently in school to make a name for himself in the business world. Though the duo remained in contact and often traveled to meet, Seonghwa was left the nurse the festering attraction he felt toward his best friend and tried to move on as fast as he could. But his efforts prove useless the moment Baek In ho shows up at his doorstep with a duffle bag and his boyish grin. Because Baek In ho is the love of his life, whether he likes it or not.

RUMI'S NOTES.
the first thing you need to know is that seonghwa has known the baeks since childhood, and he has *never* liked yoo jeong.

he also has his own place. he is a business major. a lot of this story is au. and it's a lot of unrequited feelings bc inho does become interested in seol. but only bc jeong is.

i never imagined this fic with a happy ending (like the show amirite??) but you cab choose that !