save me a spark (_)

PLOT THREE.
save me a spark — park sookwang
available

save me a spark — park sookwangavailable

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

TITLE. Save Me A Spark
DRAMA. It's Okay, It's Love
LOVE INTEREST. Park Sookwang
OC NAME. Jo Ahran
FACE CLAIM. Han Hyo Joo

 Han Hyo Joo

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

DESCRIPTION.
you save everyone else, but who is willing to save you?

EXTENDED SUMMARY.

Jo Ahran was born to a hardworking, caring family. Her uncle was a psychiatrist, her father a surgeon. Her mother was a nurse before becoming a stay at home mom. Imagine what a shock it was when Ahran decided to become a chef. Opening her own restaurant close to where her uncle lived proved to be helpful ever since her parents stopped talking to her. It even helped that she met two amazing people that worked and lived with her uncle.

Park Sookwang lives every day in fear of having an episode in front of people. Ever since he was diagnosed with Tourette's, his life had changed drastically. His father became cold, his mother couldn't look him in the eye. He struggled to get a girlfriend all because of his uncontrollable tics. But he met some amazing people. He now has a psychiatrist who takes care of him, another psychiatrist who adores him and his outgoing personality, and a chef that can't help but laugh at every joke he makes and still finds the time to spoil him with his favorite dishes.

Life may be hard, and it may bring forth pain unimaginable, but life can also give you this illuminance; this spark to guide you back to the light.

RUMI'S NOTES.
not many people have seen this drama apparently bc the lack of fics for it is criminal.

ahran and sookwang are a friends to lovers. she is also dongmin's niece. so she's at their apartment often. usually to cook dinner or hang out when the restaurant is closed.

she's super quiet and prefers to make everyone around her happy. so regardless of her feelings for sookwang, she never makes them known and is always there to comfort him when his relationships go south. but she doesn't realize that because she's never confessed, he was confused about their relationship. and he felt like she only looked at him like a brother even though he did like her.

i just thought this idea was cute.