the boy with the thorn in his side (_)

PLOT THREE.
the boy with the thorn in his side — eddie munson
available

the boy with the thorn in his side — eddie munsonavailable

TITLE. The Boy With The Thorn In His Side
SEASON. AU
LOVE INTEREST. Eddie Munson
OC NAME. Maisie Angel
FACE CLAIM. Grace Van Patten

 Grace Van Patten

DESCRIPTION.
i want to fill my mouth with your name. i want to eat you whole.

EXTENDED SUMMARY.

Life in Louisiana wasn't always easy. Sure, she had two loving parents who did their absolute best to make sure she was happy. And she was quite popular in school and the church. In all honesty, Maisie Angle had had it fairly easy. So, imagine everyone's surprise when she decides to move to Indiana for college.

She spoke so highly of her college of choice. There was a church just down the road and she had already been accepted. Their speech pathology program was one of the best in all of the US. How could she pass up this offer? How could her parents argue? They had always known she was going to make a difference in the world. If God was calling her to Indiana, then they'd have to relent.

The only problem is, though, that she didn't last long. She went a full week before dropping out. The environment was different. The classes weren't at all what she expected. It was either fail or drop out, and she chose the easy way out.

For weeks, she lied to her parents about where she was. She was preaching alongside people at the church. She was volunteering at the local soup kitchen. She was studying hard and passing with flying colors. When in reality, she was working a crappy job as a receptionist in a small bank and barely scraping enough money to get by.

It wasn't until she met Lily Jane Tonos one day at the church. She spoke highly about this community college. So highly that Maisie decided that very Monday to enroll. At least her education wasn't going to waste anymore.

Napolis Community College seemed normal enough. It was pretty and full of greens. It was just big enough for her to hate walking to classes. But it seemed promising. Even more so when she gets a good look at the student body. Specifically a metalhead with an affinity for the dramatics. Who knew being called Rapunzel would make her heart shake so fiercely?

RUMI'S NOTES.
this is.... completely au. like the old days of wattpad. bad boy x church girl. even tho eddie isn't exactly a bad boy. he's just painted in a negative light.

i didn't flesh this story out much honestly. but i adored the idea of it. and i think it would be nice to write an eddie fic without all of the upside down shit. just him, having graduated, and enrolling in community college.