dead girl walking (_)

PLOT ONE.
dead girl walking — scott mccall
available

dead girl walking — scott mccallavailable

TITLE. Dead Girl Walking
SEASON. Two — Three*
LOVE INTEREST. Scott McCall
OC NAME. Nicole "Nick" Westburg
FACE CLAIM. Brigette Lundy-Paine

 Brigette Lundy-Paine

DESCRIPTION.
star child, are you listening? i died that day.

EXTENDED SUMMARY.

Life for Nicole Westberg had never been easy. She was born to two junkies who gave her to any person they saw to score. She'd been kidnapped twice, fostered several times, until she was ten and a nice couple decided to adopt her. And then life was great. She got a somewhat cool older sister and a pair of friends that made her feel normal.

Until the summer before freshman year. Nicole was on her way home from the arcade when she was grabbed in the middle of the night. Her screams filled the night air until she could no longer feel the air enter her lungs. Nicole Westberg died that night. Or so everyone thought.

If she died the night, then how is she at home? And how is she still breathing?

RUMI'S NOTES.
nick died. but she has literally no memory of it at all. i didn't flesh this plot out completely. my mind went to a bit of possession. like a spirit or supernatural creature came across her body and decided to take it over. and that's what happened.

but you can choose what you want to do with it. if you want nick to have suddenly resurrected somehow or if you wanna go the path i had thought about. either way, its up to you !

also, i kinda envisioned her older sister as a younger brie larson.