Part 12. Master, Why are you looking at me in that way?

Start from the beginning

"Oi! That was harsh.."

"But Mate, admit it is the truth." Said Saber joining the bandwagon...

Yeah... Subaru hadn't gone through enough character development  to deal with this...

"Oi! What happened to never giving me up!"

"I'm on team Rem now, she is best girl now." Said Saber.. Who had officially become a Rem supremacist.

"Huh... I see you lack eyes... You clearly can't see Emilia's cuteness! Like! Look at her! SEE!? SHE IS THE SWEETEST ANGEEEL ON THE PLANET! GORGEOUS SILVER HAIR! INCREDIBLY BEAUTILFUL EYES! AND THOSE EARS! I GET SO HAR-"

"Mate I have a better Argument."

"Ho? I wish to hear." Said Puck, a fellow Emilia simp

"Rem."

"Yes?" Said rem turning to saber and tilting her head....

"GUH! THIS.. I-I... Emilia Tan... Puck, Kill me for I have betrayed you." 

"Die in hell." Said Puck as he did a super punch to Subaru's chest... That did nothing.

"Gu-UH!" Said Subaru collapsing on the floor... And sticking his tongue out with closed eyes.

"Subaru?" Said Emilia... touching the Subaru...

Saber took no effect from Emilia's cuteness.

"I must admit, Rem has charming features." Said Ram a Rem supremacist.

"You too?!... dammit! This world is blind! Blind!" Said Subaru returning by death....

...

This whole day was spent messing around due to Rosswaal having to leave... for unknown reasons!

"Why are you in betty's Library?  I never invited you, in fact. Annoying Human" said Betty! In fact....

"I need to know about witch beasts, barriers against them, and spirits." Said Subaru... Beatrice seemed like a valuable source of information.. Subaru needed to know desperately, and decided Saber should have a free day with Rem.

"Hum... why would Betty help you? I ask you to leave, annoying human."

"Aha .. Puck told me that he owed me, and I told him I wanted to cuddle with his incurable and cute fur any time I want!... Who knows if I may hoard your dear Bubby~" Said Subaru...

"Y-you... Fine, but know I wont go into your room! It absolutely reeks!" Said Beatrice...

"Eh ..  huh... Rem... She mentioned something about that... why do I reek?..."

"I do not know why you have the scent of The Witch on you. .. but I do know it must be because of the witch, and It is none of my business to know how you are related to a witch... or.. perhaps... mother?..." Beatrice remembered that the Witch of envy was not the only witch who had a foul smell...

"Perhaps?" Subaru was confused... Betty had a face of longing mixed with relief..

Her face returned to annoyance 

"Nunya."

"Nunya?..."

"Nun Ya business, Human." Said Beatrice.

...

Subaru was given a crash course by Loli sensei....

"So Mabeasts can also curse people?... then... Could rem be innocent?..."

"Indeed, have I not told you 2 times now?"

"ah... You did, Well... About the crystals..."

"So only someone skilled in magic can create those crystals, and Emilia-Tan does them... She is so amazing-"