"so what's your name boo." kiyana asked sitting in the chair, milani felt like she was choking on air keeping the eye contact with kiyana, she felt nervous.

"milani, but you can call me lala." milani said maintaining eye contact with the girl.

"pretty name." kiyana smirked "i'm kiyana, ki. for short."

milani nodded staring at the piercings in her nose, and the butterfly tattoo on her chest, kiyana was gorgeous, her and kennel had no resemblance.

"damn you got a lot of hair." navi said pulling her her out of the bonnet she wore, Ki chuckled softly shaking her hair.

"got allis' fuckin' hair." navi lowly yelled getting the girls to laugh, milani sat up on navi's bed, kiyana kept her eyes on milani, seeing her sit and lean her back to the wall.

"you new around here?" milani rose an eyebrow at kiyana, the girl nodded licking her lips.

"i just came home."

milani kept the same expression "you was in- in prison?" she asked, kiyana slowly nodded pursing her lips together. "three years."

"oh.." milani trialed off looking the other way, navi payed no attention to
them, she put her AirPods in and zoned them out to do her magic in kiyana's head.

"how old you is?" kiyana tilted her head, milani just gulped shifting in her spot.

"i'm turning twenty, in December."

"mm' so y'all all the same age, how you and my little sister meet?" she asked, milani pointed at navi. "nana?"

kiyana laughed shaking her head "you a dumb pretty bitch" kiyana said making milani smile "i'm talking bout' kenny."

"ohh" milani dragged following on with a giggle. "ken my homie, i know her through my man" milani let out a breath, kiyana was really getting her mind off him.

"who yo' man?"

"quin."

kiyana chocked on air hearing those words, quin had a new girlfriend? she thought to herself.

"you tammat' quincy? Quincy Rales?"

milani stifled her laugh nodding at kiyana who was surprised, kiyana and quincy were best friends, that's how ken knew quincy.

kiyana and quincy were very close, it was always them being bad or either doing something they weren't supposed to do– getting in trouble with the cops.

quincy grew out of that stage though, he mature himself a bit knowing what the real world was capable of he slowed down, and for some reason kiyana couldn't seem to do the same, she was just trouble.

once kiyana moved to chicago getting in more trouble there, she did three full years in prison at the age of eighteen, now that she's out she moved back to miami, still on the same shit.

"damn, i thought his ass was done with relationships.. every since.." kiyana trailed off.

"his ex." milani spoke for her, ki nodded looking off into the room, navi braided cornrows in her head, grabbing a cap to cover them up.

"what you getting in your head?"

"ion' even know, navi said she was doing some shit in my head" kiyana shrugged picking at her arm "but ima just let her do her shit."

milani nodded staring her down, kiyana noticed it but she didn't mind the admiring, kiyana found milani slight attractive as well, her eyes caught milani's phone, see a judge on the screen she looked away in a instant.

comfortable silence filled the room, milani waited for the judge to come in for quincy's release date. and kiyana was rolling up, ready for her hair to be done.

"you smoke?" kiyana asked catching milani's eyes, she nodded licking her lips, milani watched as Ki pearled the blunt, cutting both ends of the blunt to make it more into shape.

"Coleman can you hear me?" the judge spoke, milani looked at her phone and took herself off of mute with the judge, kiyana looked at the phone with a mug, she somewhat recognized the woman in the screen.

"ye-yes i do your honor."

"Rales will be serving Four full months in jail, for the possession of an unlicensed firearm and illegal drugs in his car, anything you want to say?"

milani ended the zoom call with the judge, her lips were parted, she was in shock.

"damn" kiyana mumbled lighting the blunt up. "you gone need this blunt."

Kiyana Denise.
21
'ki'

'it's ki' fa' short bitch, watch who you talking to

'it's ki' fa' short bitch, watch who you talking to.'

hiii, yes, kiyana is a problem

VOTE PLEASEE🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽(i asked nicely.)