.26.

THIS CHAPTER IS VERY EXPLICIT.

Yuri walked up the stairs of the warehouse, prepared to have a little talk with Yale before she could convince him to sign a NDA and walk away. She entered the main room to find Yale and Currency sitting with a few guards around.

"Currency, can we have a minute?" Yuri asked.

Currency nodded as she stood from the couch and hugged Yuri goodbye, leaving the two and the guards.

"Can someone get the car ready to go back home?" Yuri asked as one guard nodded and disappeared.

"How are you?" Yuri asked, turning to Yale.

"Fine, I think." He replied.

"I'm sorry that you had to go through that. I know that you were told lies and your image of me wasn't at its best."

"No, I'm sorry that I even had thoughts of harming you without speaking with you and getting to know you first." Yale replied.

"How old are you?" Yuri asked

"Twenty, you?"

"Twenty-three."

"Are you his girlfriend?" Yale asked, raising a brow.

"No. We're good friends." Yuri replied, keeping it simple.

"Are you still set on killing me still?" Yuri asked him after a quick silence.

"No. I don't see the point in attacking an innocent person. You never knew, he disowned you, it all was just too late.None of it should've mattered." Yale replied, shrugging his shoulders.

Yuri nodded. "So, how do you feel about signing a NDA?" She decided to get to the point.

"What for?" Yale asked, scratching the back of his head.

"For anything that happened here tonight. No one will bring it up as if it didn't happen."

"What happened?" Yale asked.

Yuri looked at him confused but caught on once she seen the smile on his face. The two of them shared a quick laugh as Yuri nodded her head.

"Great, I'll have Peso bring in the papers. I like having a younger brother already." Yuri told him.

"It's kind of weird. I wanted to see you my whole life just knowing that I wasn't the first born. Between Leon going back and forth between our mothers and the lies being told, I still wanted to see you even if I had hate for you." Yale told her, getting things off of his chest.

"I understand that. I honestly didn't know anything about you. I haven't seen Leon since I was about seven years old, only heard stories."

"How did you find out about Leon's plans?"

"I won't reveal that until later. We have some building to do before all of that." Yuri told him.