.25.

Rome followed his men down to the basement floor of the warehouse. He had just returned from Jamaica and made his first stop to the Houston warehouse, just to check on Yale and Leon who sat down there. Ski and Fendi had managed to follow through with Rome's plans and successfully had gotten Leon and Yale to the warehouse along with the wife and kids.

Once the wife signed Rome's NDA and received a payment of two million dollars, she collected the younger kids and left without a word. She had been in the middle of divorcing Leon and taking his money with her to escape with the kids, so taking someone else's bribe and capturing of Leon was icing on the cake for her.

Leon began to laugh as he seen Rome coming down the stairs. "Baby DaVinci." He said with a smile.

Rome returned the smile, not allowing Leon to play mind games with him. "Welcome Leon. How is the family treating you?" He asked while patting the back of one of his security guards.

From the looks of Leon and Yale's faces, the security had given the a little welcome beating for entering the DaVinci territory previously without permission.

"The welcome was a little dry, I would have liked a little more punishment upon arrival." Leon smirked while spitting out a little blood onto the floor.

Rome continued to smile as he made himself comfortable, taking off his suit jacket and pouring himself a glass of bourbon. He began to circle the two men that sat in the middle of the basement, bounded by zip ties to metal chairs.

"Who did you bring with you?" Rome asked, already knowing the answer.

"That isn't important." Leon replied.

"Now, now Leon. That isn't a way to act in someone else's property. What is your name kid?" Rome asked as he kicked Yale's chair.

"Don't touch him!" Leon yelled while tugging on the zip ties behind his back.

"Oh wow, you have a favorite out of the four" Rome replied, revealing that he knew about all of Leon's children.

Leon had left Yoko and Yuri to have three sons with another woman. Yale was the oldest of the three and the other two, Prince and Waylen, were still under the age of ten.

"Yale. My name is Yale." Yale replied, wanting to get this over with.

"Nice to meet you Yale. That is how you greet someone in their own place." Rome replied as he took a drink of his bourbon.

"Do you know who I am Yale?" Rome asked.

Yale nodded. "Second head of the DaVinci family. The one who kidnapped my sister from her family and tricked her to his side." He replied.

Rome smirked as he looked over at Leon. "Is that what he told you?"

"I know everything." Yale replied.

"What else do you know then?" Rome asked.

"I know that my sister is a trader and you are using her to take us down." Yale replied.

"What?" Rome asked, laughing a little.

"This man has brainwashed you so bad with his lies." Rome added on, causing Yale to look over at Leon.