.10.

A.N: THIS CHAPTER WILL HAVE A LOT OF THINGS AND PICTURES OF THE CAST. ENJOY!!!

Yuri stared in awe as the chauffeur pulled into the front entrance of Wet Dreamz. She knew that Madam had to have requested for her to have her birthday here and she was more than happy to.

"Happy Birthday Ice" flashed across a billboard at the front of the club as a line of people wrapped around the building. She had never seen the club this full and it filled her heart warmly to know that she was the reason for all of the money coming in tonight, even if she wasn't working.

The car came to a stop as the chauffeur exited the car, coming around to open the door for Yuri. As she exited the car, cameras began to flash, causing her to smile as she trailed up the stairs into the club with Peso behind her.

 As she exited the car, cameras began to flash, causing her to smile as she trailed up the stairs into the club with Peso behind her

"You look so beautiful." Madam said with a smile, greeting Yuri at the front doors.

Yuri returned the smile. "Thank you, you're looking good as well" She complimented her back as Madam did a spin.

 "Thank you, you're looking good as well" She complimented her back as Madam did a spin

"I try. You girls are showing me up tonight so I had to show some skin." Madam laughed as she spoke.

"I agree. You look so good. Thank you for this." Yuri told her. "I appreciate you for all that you've done for me."

Madam nodded her head as she pulled Yuri into a hug. "I stand for us, at any time when I can. It's your birthday. No sadness ma'am. Get inside." She told her before pulling apart, giving her a smile.

Yuri nodded as she returned the smile, making her way into the club after the security guards opened the red ropes. Her eyes gazed over the colorful lighted club in excitement, watching as people danced, talked, drank and sang to the music that was playing.

"We've got the birthday girl in the house. This one is for you, Happy birthday Ice!" The dj said over the music.

Yuri swayed her hips, singing along to Moneybagg Yo, as he played throughout the club. She soon seen Jaela and Fendi making their way over to her, her smile widened.