.12.

The next two and a half weeks had seemed to past by fast as Yuri kept the days busy with Flash and enjoying short trips in her new car.

Rome had been busy with his schedule of work and setting up new plans for this business, but he still texted Yuri to check on her once a while

Rome had been busy with his schedule of work and setting up new plans for this business, but he still texted Yuri to check on her once a while. She had grown use to the security guards following her every move. The one thing that hurt her over the two weeks, was missing Yola's birthday. Rome hadn't spoke a word about Yola since Yuri had requested to see her, she assumed that there was no luck.

Today for Yuri consisted of watching movies with Flash all day since Jaela was busy with work. Madam had everyone buckled down on bringing more money in since she had to repair the club last week. She never said anything but Yuri knew that Madam was far beyond pissed about whoever had caused the damage to her club. Surprisingly, the police closed the case as many of the men who attacked were at the location dead. The security guards had admitted to firing back to protect the customers and business and once the guns were checked out, everyone was free to go.

"Aunt Jaela could have called in today huh?" Yuri asked Flash, who laid next to her on the floor, chewing a ball.

Flash had gotten a little bigger over the two weeks, due to the three day a week training that Rome had signed him up for. Even though Flash was her dog, Rome wanted the dog to be able to protect her at any point in time.

"Does it taste like chicken?" Yuri laughed, giving Flash a small scratch on his head.

"Chicken sounds good." Yuri's eyes widened as she looked up to see Jaela standing in her doorway.

She stood to her feet as she ran over to Jaela, almost knocking her over as they hugged.

"Friend! What are you doing here?" Yuri asked with a wide smile.

"Just a little surprise that's apart of something bigger." Jaela replied, returning the hug as she kept Yuri far from behind her.

"Why are you doing that? Are you pregnant?" Yuri asked as she pulled back from the hug

"Girl, what? No. I was hiding, this." Jaela told her with a sneaky smile.

Jaela moved to the side, revealing Yola as she ran into the room. Yuri covered her mouth as unexpected tears began to fall, kneeling down as she hugged Yola tight.

 Yuri covered her mouth as unexpected tears began to fall, kneeling down as she hugged Yola tight