.6.

Yuri looked at the watch on her wrist, sighing as she seen the time she was supposed to be clocking in for the night. How could she explain to her boss that she had been kidnapped, but currently not tied up or bound, on a private jet to the Dominican Republic? Luckily, Rome allowed them to stop by her house to grab some items and her money but he took her phone and laptop.

She stared down Rome, who sat across from her. Diablo is what she had began to call him since he had been a thorn in her ass for the last four hours. He had been pushing her nerves and making his men carry her every time she looked as if she was going to run away. How could he say she has freedom but security is always a step behind her?

"Do you want to melt my face off with your glare?" Rome asked, breaking the silence.

"I wish I could. Who mistakenly kidnaps someone, apologizes, then tells them that they have to stay kidnapped for ninety more days?" Yuri asked back

Rome chuckled. "You're not kidnapped. Think of it as a protected vacation or something. No one is here to hurt you."

"I have a job to get back to." Yuri complained.

"Where do you work?" He asked, keeping his eyes on his phone.

"Wet Dreamz" She replied

"The strip club?" He asked, looking up at her.

"Yea. I'm a bartender."

"You will have a job." He simply replied with a small chuckle.

"How do you know that? You can't snap your fingers and make my boss keep me at my job after missing three months." She snapped at him.

"Lower your tone." He said.

Yuri sat back in her seat as one of his men stood forward from behind him, glaring at her. Rome chuckled, shaking his head as he pulled his phone close to his ear.

"Let me speak to Madam." He said.

"Rome." He spoke again

He paused for a second.

"One of your workers will not be there for three months. I have her under a contract and she will be returned to you after due time. No arguments. I will give you more information later." Rome spoke again before hanging the phone up.

She couldn't hear what Madam was saying on the other end of the line but it seems as if she had agreed to his words.

"Your job is secure. Anything else to complain about?" He asked, looking back at her

"My pay." Yuri replied.

"We got access to the bank account that you share with Reed on his behalf. We cannot see how much you have, only see what you spend and what we send to you. I will be depositing four hundred thousand dollars into the account every month for you to make up for missing work. Anything else?" He looked back down at his phone.