.20.

Yuri stared out the window of her new penthouse as she pondered on the past days. Yola had recently left Yuri's, from her usual weekend sleepovers, and Yuri's mind had began to drift off.

It had been two months since Jaela had returned and Yuri had left from Rome's lockdown. Fendi and Fargo banned together to get Yuri a hotel for a month before she begged them to let her start paying for herself, then got herself her the perfect place. A three bedroom penthouse, on the top floor with a great view. Since her car reminded her of Rome, Yuri bought herself a new Mercedes Benz G wagon to drive around more. She continued to work for Madam on a daily, even working extra nights just because. With the money she made daily plus the amount Romero had promised her, Yuri had a healthy checking and savings, but she was humble, a little. Jaela kept contact with Yuri everyday, even coming over a few times as her belly began to grown along with her relationship with Fendi, while Yola called every day and came over every weekend.

Fendi and Fargo kept their work with Rome as it had nothing to do with Yuri and both of the men understood. She wondered what Rome had been doing, wondering if he was keeping himself safe but she wouldn't dare ask. She wanted to erase any memory she had of him but once in a while she would wonder if he was okay. Since his birthday was approaching, she assumed that was the reason for him being on her mind, she loved birthdays.

Her phone ringing snapped her out of her thoughts, causing her to pick the phone up. Jaela's name flashed across the screen before she answered.

"Yes, my love?" Yuri asked, standing from her chair as she walked into her kitchen.

"What are you doing? How has work been?" Jaela asked her.

Yuri laughed as she entered the kitchen, opening the cabinet to grab a wine glass. "I am enjoying a glass of wine and the warm heater in my home. Work has been good, how are you?"

"As usual. I bet you're having a glass of red right now."

"I am." Yuri opened the fridge to grab the bottle of wine, closing it back.

"I've been great though. Just sitting on my ass and taking trips. I miss working with you guys." Jaela pouted.

"You wanted to get pregnant by the money man."

Jaela giggled. "Watch how you speak about my man! It's not his fault he loves me."

"I'm sorry. I do not want smoke."

"Yeah, yeah. How has the clothing been coming along?"

Yuri hummed into the phone. "Good. I have another girl every night with another request. I love the extra money but the time is tiring me out." She said truthfully.

Ever since Yuri had returned to work, the women had took notice to the alterations of her clothes and began to ask for their own. Currency had been bringing her in the most money, due to her just telling random people and posting on social media everyday with a tag to Yuri. It got to the point that Yuri would make random outfits after making custom orders just to have colored copies on hand.

"You've been working hard for everything. When are you going to take a break? You had the money for your apartment last month but you saved up too many times that before moving." Jaela told her.