.8.

Yuri woke the next morning, happy that her birthday was only now two days away but still shaken from seeing Rome and all of his glory last night. She began to wonder how many men in the world were half horse.

"Good morning Ms Yuri." Mira greeted, entering her room as she opened the blinds and tore Yuri from her thoughts.

"Good morning Mira, what are my deadly plans for today?" Yuri joked, causing Mira to laugh.

"Oh Ms Yuri. You are so funny. Mr DaVinci would like for you to join him on his morning run today."

Yuri's face turnt, thinking that he would want to yell at her for last night's events. She dreaded this moment all night and this asshole wanted to wake up with it on his mind.

"And what time is it?" Yuri asked.

"Seven ten. Mr DaVinci will leave at exactly seven forty five." Mira replied, doing her usual job of cleaning up a few clothes and making the bed as Yuri got up.

Yuri made her way to the bathroom and completed her hygiene quickly, seeing as though someone had let her sleep a little too long. Once done, she grabbed her fanny pack of small items and made her way out of the room, grabbing one of Mira's breakfast burritos in the kitchen before she met Rome in the living room. Her eyes glanced over his outfit, complimenting him in her head but quickly losing it as she wondered how he even fit his third piece into the basketball shorts without being seen.

"Did Mira not tell you our run time?" Rome asked, taking her away from her thoughts.

"She told me this morning upon wake up. I wasn't aware before." She defended herself.

Rome shrugged it off, seeing as she was only one minute before time. He opened the door to the suite, allowing her to walk out first before he followed behind. Once the hotel doors opened, Rome took off, sprinting down the sidewalk and leaving Yuri confused.

"He didn't say where we were going or when to start, what the hell?." Yuri spoke to herself as she took off behind him.

She soon caught up to him, catching his pace as they ran side by side. Rome soon changed their position and jogged to the other side of her, along the edge of the sidewalk.

"So, you do this every morning? No music?" Yuri asked after a while of silence.

Rome just nodded, giving Yuri a dry response since he didn't want to get too deep into conversation. Yuri took note and assumed he was going to continue this cold shoulder from her last name, but why invite her on a run?

She let the silence go on for twenty more minutes. "What's wrong with you?" She asked.

"What?" Rome asked back, stopping in his place and facing her.

"Why did you invite me on a run that's meant for you to check up on my well being if you're going to just ignore the fact that I'm running right next to you?" Yuri said, stopping as well

Rome smacked his lips. "You haven't said a word since we started." He began to slowly walk off, waiting for her to run again.

"And you finally said something. Now." Yuri replied, walking beside him to keep the conversation.

"Nothing is wrong with me. You haven't said anything so I didn't say anything."