.3.

Yuri walked into the front doors of Wet Dreamz, prepared for the busy Friday night. She had enjoyed her off time with Yola and her alone time at home and the mall, but tonight was the night to hustle. She was mostly excited to see Jaela, seeing as after the ladies exchanged numbers, they began to talk every hour.

She took a liking to the outfits that Madam had prepared for them as uniforms and she made sure to consult her before buying other clothes and creating new ones between her options. Yuri wanted to stand out at work but she still wanted to represent her job. Her new uniforms consisted of split color shorts, cut out shirts, split dresses into two pieces, sleeveless dresses, stacked cut out pants and collared crop tops. She even took the liberty of branding her name on some of her clothing.

Entering the bartender locker room, Yuri took off of her jacket and threw it into the locker with her purse. She looked into the mirror to apply a thick coat of gloss, startled as she seen Jaela standing behind her.

"Hey Ice!" Jaela sounded cheerful, calling Yuri by her bartender name.

"Hey Daisy, what's got you smiling so wide?" Yuri asked, closing her locker and locking it up as she turned to face her.

"Oh, nothing. Who gave you that uniform? I want one" Jaela dragged out as she walked over to her own locker, placing her things inside.

Yuri leaned against her locker, poking her tongue into her cheek. "I made it and thank you. You are such a bad liar though. What's the news?" She asked

"I will tell you later, I promise. Now, how did you make them? Make me one, I love it for real" Jaela smiled, teasing Yuri with her information

"Oh, wow." Yuri complained, snapping her fanny pack around her waist. "Well when I get to know, I will make you one" She joked, laughing as she left Jaela in the locker room.

"Really!?" Jaela yelled after her causing Yuri to laugh harder

Yuri made her way to the bar, grabbed the best section and began to prep her glasses and set up for the night. After setting up, she looked over the club, taking the whole scene in. The club was mostly dark except the LED decorations and spotlights that flashed around, a total of  fourteen tables scattered around with seven of them holding it's own stripper pole, a bar sat on each side of the club, the VIP area sat on the second floor with four stripper poles and a few couches then the DJ booth sat on the second floor, right in the middle of the club.

"Taking it all in?" Jaela asked as she approached the bar.

"Yeah. I never really paid attention to the design of the whole club." Yuri replied.

"I did the same thing, right before leaving yesterday. I wondered if this job was even real with the type of paper that comes in. Currency had told me yesterday that Madam owns multiple clubs, this club is just the first one she opened. This is her hometown and she doesn't make anything off of this place, we make the money and the rest goes back into the club." Jaela explain half of the tea that she had to tell Yuri

"What? Are you serious? Why would she do that? I mean, I appreciate it but why?" Yuri asked, leaning on the counter to tune fully in.

"I heard, and note that I said I. Heard. But, I heard that Madam has a man in her life that's paying for everything. She just enjoys seeing other people shine because no one did that for her until this man did." Jaela continued.