.9.

By the time Yuri was done giving Jaela a rundown of the previous days, Jaela was stuck in her sear with a bowl of empty nachos. Yuri decided to leave the part about Reed dying out, changing the story to Rome letting him run away instead.

"Three women!?" "Jaela repeated, stuck on one part of the story.

"Yes, three women. It was like they were just all in a sex trance and I was watching a movie." Yuri laughed, eating another wing from her plate.

"His eyes stayed on you the whole time and he stood himself to close the door? Was it big?" Jaela asked causing Yuri to drop her food.

"Girl! I was not looking at that." She quickly lied.

"Mh. You don't have to lie to me. I would have looked." Jaela said causing both of them to laugh.

"Okay, I looked once. It is." She admitted

"I knew it. You are such a liar." Jaela smacked her lips.

"But back to the beginning, why doesn't he want you to leave? What's the difference between ninety days and today?" Jaela asked.

Yuri shrugged. "He says it's a trust thing."

"Well, we see how this is going to go. I had to sign a NDA just to come and see you girl." Jaela told her.

"They made you sign a NDA?" Yuri asked

"Yeah." Jaela nodded. "Said that I couldn't allow anyone to know my current location or who I would be seeing when arriving here. If anyone were to ask about any of your whereabouts on today or the next thirty days, I wouldn't know."

"That is crazy. How can I trust someone if they are so secretive and make it seem like i'm going to die in the end either way?" Yuri complained.

Jaela sighed. "I would say run away but those dogs in the front looked very hungry when I walked by and there is too many guards around here. Is this man a drug dealer or something?" She asked.

"Let's just say, he owns an organization." Yuri shrugged, wanting to change the topic.

"Did he at least let you contact Yola?" Jaela asked

"Oh my god. Jaela, let me see your phone. Please, call her for me. I wish that I had a way to call her in this house, he took my phone." Yuri rushed out, leaning forward as she sat her food to the side.

"They took my phone. I wasn't allowed to bring it in. I'm sorry boo." Jaela apologized, watching the smile fade from Yuri's face.

"This is so frustrating. I can't live my usual life or the free one that I planned to start, because of the same man. When is Reed's hold on me going to end? I just want to be free." Yuri sighed loudly, falling back in the recliner as she covered her face, freely letting tears fall behind her arm.

"Aww, babes." Jaela cooed to her, leaning forward as she grabbed Yuri's arm to pull her up and into a hug.

"It will get better. I promise. I'm so sorry that you're going through this and if I had a way to get you out of it, I would. I'm going to do everything in my power for you." Jaela told her while rubbing her back as Yuri cried.