even though I never even traveled to Liyue myself but I knew from everyone that who she was and how she looked like. Ignoring the fact how important she was.

it's was like a common knowledge. she did all the things in liyue rather than its own god since people believe its god has abandoned them but mostly the God is hiding somewhere and enjoying his long forsaken Solitude he was longing for so dearly.

A normal human who took the role of a nation's god, who could blame her? The god of geo definitely cherishes her hard work for his own land. Even with all of these details, she also admired the geo archon more than anyone and was honored to serve the citizens of liyue only for her hard work to be known as her responsibility given to her by her archon.

I smiled when she looked at me but still kept my cool. it was still an honor to meet her and i was grateful. Ever since i came her, i began to see more new faces of dominant rulers.

On the other hand when I was a sitting right next to ningguang, in front of me on one of the biggest majestic chairs of the dining table, sat scaramouche.

He looked as if uneasy on the inside while was hiding it on the outside. his expression showed that he was about to burst into anger. I didn't even know how long had he been staying here.

Unusual for him to show up at the dining hall, I smirked at him which made him look even more horrible than what he looked like. he had been staying here for over an hour for sure. it was written all over his face and he just wanted to get out, so before I could announce anything to excuse ourselves, ei spoke.

"Sorry for keeping you here, i just wanted you all to meet the lady ningguang of liyue, she came all this way for a meeting i called with her."

Lady ningguang rolled her eyes to deny all the respect raiden shogun had given her but it was all a act. She was definitely taking it to her heart and felt like a precious jewel.

Speaking of jewels, there seemed to be a big jewelry box infront of ningguang. At first i thought it might be a gift prepared for lady ningguang since it might be her taste to receive jewelries but on second thought the look in raiden shogun's eyes clearly declared that this is a gift for the host of this matter.

"Thank you, your excellency. I'm honored to be here as the lady of liyue representing my dear nation. As a token of my gratitude i brought something as a gift," then she opened the box and a truly beautiful ruby necklace came into sight and all eyes caught it right away. The noise around the place was no longer being heard, everyone were so stunned looking at this unique necklace "this ruby necklace came from an exquisite ruby stone only extracted from liyue mines."

The color red was shining brightly and the necklace had a nice shape and size with golden threads. It was something that everyone could beg for.

Scaramouche took a quick glance at the necklace and then looked away, it was beautiful in his point of view certainly but he was glad he didn't need that sort of things and only raiden could take care of the gift.

After a brief second, lady ningguang announced "since shogun will be receiving more jewelries which she choose soon from us, I'll be gifting this one to the crown archon of Inazuma."

Everyone's eye's direction changed from ningguang to scaramouche and fixated on his reaction. With an astonishing expression he thanked her but still had a questioning face.

He didn't neither need that nor would want to wear that, the only option was gifting it to someone else or keeping it for decoration somewhere in the palace.

He then excused himself and i to be going out for business which was somewhat true however as soon as we got out, he sighed in relief showing how much he wanted to leave that dining hall. There wasn't tension either, i suppose he personally hates people.