Because Natsume discovered that what Grandpa Higurashi said was almost all the truth!

It's just that after modern people have received scientific education, they no longer believe in strange things, so they feel that Grandpa Higurashi is always talking nonsense, and that's why they feel impatient.

Natsume learned a lot from Grandpa Higurashi!

——One

talked enthusiastically, and the other listened attentively. Slowly, the two of them arrived at the warehouse of the shrine.

"These are all my treasures!"

Grandpa Higurashi proudly introduced his collection to Natsume:

"This brush is made of the tail hair of the nine-tailed fox. It has powerful spiritual power. Use it to draw talismans. The power of the seal is doubled;

this is a five-hundred-year-old peach branch, which is the most suitable for use in this method;

this necklace is made of werewolf teeth, and it will keep the weak monsters away from them. ;

..."

Grandpa Higurashi cherishes his "baby" very much, and he can't hide the proud expression on his face.

Natsume just glanced at Grandpa Higurashi's collection and was able to determine that most of them were fakes.

Grandpa Higurashi is the kind of standard person who talks on paper. He has strong theoretical knowledge, but he has no understanding of what those things really look like, so he accepts a lot of fakes.

Of course, Natsume would not tell the truth to Grandpa Higurashi. Natsume didn't want to make this cute little old man sad.

Originally just casually scanning the fakes, Natsume's eyes suddenly condensed and stopped on something - this is... it is indeed a shrine with a long history, and it does have some good things!

The long stay of Natsume's gaze was noticed by Grandpa Higurashi. Looking along his line of sight, Grandpa Higurashi discovered something that aroused Natsume's interest.

He reached out and took the thing off the cabinet. The thick dust spread instantly, causing Grandpa Higurashi to choke and sneeze several times.

"When did I put this thing here?"

Grandpa Higurashi said to himself strangely.

At this time, Grandpa Higurashi was holding an old book in his hand. The yellowed pages showed their age.

"This is..."

Natsume asked Grandpa Higurashi.

In fact, Natsume did not know what this book was. The reason why it attracted his attention was only because Natsume detected spiritual power fluctuations in that book.

This is one of the only things in the warehouse that has spiritual power fluctuations, and the spiritual power fluctuations far exceed those of the other items.

So Natsume was sure it must be something good.

——

"This is a book about contracts."

Grandpa Higurashi told Natsume about the old book in his hand without any concealment:

"This book has detailed instructions on how to conclude and terminate various contracts. Explanation."

Grandpa Higurashi said as he handed the book to Natsume:

"I see that you are very interested in this book, so I will give it to you!"