Epilogue

Six days had passed before Oliver finally woke up, slowly emerging from his extended slumber in the hospital wing. He was greeted by a piercing pain in his side and a relentless pounding headache, making his awakening all the more disorienting.

As he began to stir, Oliver became aware of a comforting presence enveloping him—an embrace that brought a sense of solace amidst the pain. Isabella, her eyes filled with tears of relief, held him tightly.

"Oliver, you're awake!" she exclaimed, her voice trembling with a mix of emotions.

Confusion tinged Oliver's voice as he asked, "How long was I out?"

"It's been six days, Oliver," Isabella replied, her tears flowing more freely. "We all thought you were dead. Madam Pomfrey wasn't sure if you would make it. I thought I had lost both my brothers in one night."

Oliver held her even more tightly."Hey, calm down, it's okay. I'm still breathing," he reassured Isabella, his voice filled with tenderness and understanding.

The floodgates of memories burst open within Oliver's mind as he absorbed what Isabella had said. His heart raced with a mix of dread and disbelief. "Wait... Henry," he uttered, the name heavy with the weight of a painful truth.

Isabella's eyes, glassy with tears, met Oliver's gaze. Her voice quivered as she spoke the words that shattered his world. "He's gone, Oliver," she whispered, her voice hitching with sorrow. "Henry didn't make it."

A profound silence engulfed them, punctuated only by their synchronized breaths and the echoes of grief that permeated the air.

"He died protecting me," Oliver muttered, tears welling up in his eyes, but he fought to hold them back, determined to remain strong for Isabella.

A bittersweet smile flickered across Isabella's face, her voice laced with both grief and admiration. "That's Henry. He was always trying to protect us, no matter the cost." Her voice wavered as she choked back her own tears.

Oliver's thoughts raced, torn between the pain of losing his brother and the profound gratitude for Henry's selfless sacrifice. Memories of their childhood adventures, laughter, and shared secrets flooded his mind, mixing with the anguish of their current reality.

"It's just... Why him out of all people? Why did Henry have to die?" Isabella choked out amidst her tears.

Oliver went silent for a minute, his heart heavy with grief, as a tear trickled down his cheek. "I don't know, Isabella. I don't understand why Voldemort decided to attack us, why he chose Henry as his victim."

"I thought he was gone. How can he suddenly return after all this time? Why did he have to bring pain and tragedy to our lives? Why did he have to take Henry away from us?" Isabella cried, her voice filled with anguish and confusion.

Oliver reached out, his voice filled with empathy. "I don't have all the answers, Isabella. I wish I did. All I know is that we could all be in danger, and we need to be careful."

Tears welled up in Isabella's eyes, fear creeping into her voice. "Is he going to come for me next, Oliver? Am I safe?"

"Look at me," Oliver said as he gently cupped Isabella's face in his hands. "I will never let anything happen to you, okay? I promise, I will protect you no matter what."

Tears streamed down Isabella's face as she gazed into Oliver's determined and comforting eyes.

"I'm so scared, Oliver," she whispered, her voice trembling with vulnerability. "I don't want to lose anyone else."

Oliver pulled her closer, wrapping his arms around her tightly, as if to shield her from the world. He pressed a gentle kiss on the top of her head, his voice filled with determination and love. "I know it's terrifying, but I vow, Isabella, that no one else is going to die."