Chapter 24: Private Celebration

As Y/N and Taehyung entered the lavishly decorated room, a warm sense of intimacy enveloped them. The soft, golden light of the room's chandeliers cast a romantic glow over everything. Taehyung couldn't contain his love and desire for his new bride.

With a tender smile, he wrapped his arms around Y/N from behind, pulling her close to his chest. His embrace was filled with a deep sense of love and longing. His lips brushed against her neck as he gently kissed her, causing a shiver of delight to run down her spine.

Y/N's hands found their way to Taehyung's arms, her fingers gently tracing the strong muscles beneath his regal attire. His warm breath against her neck only added to the sensual thrill that pulsed through her.

Whispering softly in her ear, Taehyung's voice was filled with desire, "You are the most beautiful bride, Y/N. I've been waiting for this moment for so long."

With a deliberate and loving touch, he turned her around to face him. Their eyes met, and in that intense gaze, they communicated a love that needed no words.

Taehyung's arms slipped beneath her, and with a swift, practiced motion, he lifted her effortlessly. Y/N wrapped her legs around his torso, their bodies now pressed close together. His lips found hers once more in a passionate, searing kiss that left no doubt about the depth of their desire.

Between their lingering kisses, he deftly removed his clothing, piece by piece, revealing his chiseled form. His shirt was the first to go, followed by his trousers, until he was left with only his underwear, which clung to his body, emphasizing his desire.

Their lips met once more, a fervent and electrifying kiss that left no doubt about the depth of their longing. Taehyung's hands caressed her body with a gentle yet purposeful touch, his fingers trailing over her skin, igniting a fire within her.

As their passion blazed, Taehyung skillfully unfastened Y/N's bra, and he couldn't help but compliment her, his voice filled with admiration. "You're truly breathtaking, Y/N. Every curve, every inch of your body is a masterpiece."

His words, tender and sincere, only added to the intensity of the moment. Taehyung's lips found their way to Y/N's bare chest, lavishing it with kisses and gentle nips. He teased his way to her breasts, his lips wrapping around one nipple as he sucked and caressed it with his tongue.

Y/N couldn't contain her pleasure as she called out his name, her moans a symphony of desire. "Taehyung... Oh, Taehyung," she whispered breathlessly, her voice a sweet melody of longing.

Taehyung groaned in response to her passionate cries, the sound a reflection of the immense pleasure he was deriving from their intimate connection. His free hand joined in the sensual dance, lightly teasing and rolling the other nipple, sending waves of pleasure through Y/N's body.

With his lips and tongue, Taehyung left a trail of sucking kisses, marking her skin everywhere he touched. He found her neck's sweet spot, a place that made Y/N moan loudly with every sweet touch, and he continued to suck and bite there while his hand played with her nipple.

Y/N's desire grew with each passing moment, and she lifted her hips in search of more friction, her body craving Taehyung's touch. He teased her with a mischievous grin, his voice a seductive whisper of dirty talk.

"Such a naughty princess," Taehyung murmured. "You want more, don't you? Tell me what you want, Y/N." His words were an invitation to explore their deepest desires and fantasies.

Y/N, overwhelmed by desire, struggled to find her voice, but she managed to gasp out her desires in a breathy tone. "I... I want you, Taehyung." Her words were a plea, a desperate need for his touch.