"You bitch!!How dare you?!",Fuchsia dress girl screamed and was about to slap her but Arabella caught her wrist before pushing her to the pool.

But the blode girl succeeded in punching her. Arabella fell on the ground. The blode girl got ontop of Arabella,ready to punch her again but paused feeling a chill on her neck. She side eyed what caused her it,a Japanese hair stick,the pointy edge of it right infront of her throat. Arabella hair was freely swaying with the wind as she held her hair stick as a weapon.

The blode girl gulped in fear as cold sweat dropped from her neck. And she knew that she shouldn't question whether Arabella could stab her in the throat or not because her eyes spoke volumes. She will.

Madalyn Carrington watched this scene with wide eyes. Is that the pathetic Arabella she'd seen all this time? She pushed the most dominant and powerful alpha woman into the pool in one go. Also,she is keeping a life at her hair stick. Sure Arabella is not an alpha woman but she sure is a cunning vixen.  Everyone underestimated her but it seemed like she was waiting for the right time until the prey comes to her trap.

But in reality,Arabella had never planned something like this. She never waited for a prey to come into her trap. It's just that the prey walked into a random trap and she happened to stand next to the trap as the winner.

Suddenly,a hand pulled the blonde girl by her hair making her scream and was pushed to the pool. Ian stood infront of Arabella with a smirk.

He half knelt infront of Arabella and took her hand before kissing it infront of everyone. "You did great my dear wife"

Arabella came out of her daze and widened her eyes seeing Ian. Gritting her teeth,she pounced on him as she prepared to stab him on the shoulder with the stick as a sudden rage came over her.

Ian held her wrist stopping her move and laughed,"Is my cute wife still upset with me for last weak? Hmm",he tightened his hold as Arabella tried to struggle. "Alright alright,I will make it up to you okay? I already bought a red ferrari for you"

Arabella glared at him.

Ian,"Don't like it? Then how about a yacht? Hm?"

Arabella stood up making Ian also stand up. She was so enraged by Ian that she wanted to kill him. That audacity of this bastard to say he will make it up to her. Owning a ferrari and a yacht sounds good but she needs an apology too.

Suddenly she opened her mouth to yell at him but couldn't let out a single word when a soft pair of lips ate sealed her lips.

Countless gasps covered the area as Ian kissed Arabella on the lips.

The hair stick fell out of Arabella's grasp as she stayed still in shock. She felt her heart rate going up in a matter of second and she found herself unable to breath.

"You don't want others to hear your voice right? Me too",he whispered against her lips.

"IAN CARRINGTON!"

Both Ian and the flustered Arabella looked at where the voice came from. At the pool,Frieda was standing in her wet clothes.

Ian,"...what"

"What do you think you are doing?",she was pissed as she saw him kissing the girl she was bullying to show her power.

"Kissing my wife?",Ian asked casually. He sighed when he heard murmurs and whispers surrounding them. He knew that he screwed up last week and as a consequence,he couldn't hear her voice for a week. But today,he wanted to do something to regain his wife's respect. So when he arrived at the mansion,he found her alone at the pool area. He decided to watch her for a while and stayed in the rooftop of the pool house watching her getting drunk.

And when Frieda approached her,he knew what to do. It was Arabella's time to regain her honor by herself and he would do the last topping of the cake. He kissed her to show everyone that he respects her but damn,who would have thought he would get so horny just by kissing her.

From the corner of his eyes,he watched the other two girls getting out of the pool. How dare these bitches touch his wife! The frustration he felt watching these women harassing his wife,he couldn't hold it anymore.

He looked down at his wife who wad staring at Frieda blankly. He held her chin and made her looked at him before kissing her again taking her by surprise. He kept his eyes open as he pulled his gun from his waistband and shot the two women on their heads.

Arabella flinch into the kiss as her eyes went wide. Her gasp of scream never left her mouth as Ian kept her mouth sealed with his.

The two women fell dead into the pool creating a bloody pool.

Arabella's body was shaking as she clutched into Ian's black shirt like her life depended on him. Ian left her lips reluctantly but didn't let go Arabella as he kept her in his hold. He looked at the shocked Frieda.

For now,he couldn't kill her because of her mafia background but it wouldn't be too long he find a proper time to finish her off.

Ian gave Frieda one last look of warning before lifting Arabella in bridal style.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hey guys

Hope you enjoyed

See ya soon

Vote and comment