30 ~ Love me like you do

Cassie Longdale still looks the same after two years. The prom queen was still living her immortal life in youth that would last a long, long time. She's now looking our way as Elijah, me and Darryn walk into the area where every agent has gathered for a meeting. I'm wearing my fake glasses again, and I warned Darryn and Elijah not to tell anyone my real name. I'm Ella Newton, twin of Darryn, and that's it. No one, except for my friends and Darryn, can know my true identity.

New life, new name, new face. Still, I try not to make eye contact with Cassie Longdale who still looks good and have noticed Darryn whom she has come to greet. She is still the same horrible vampire who looks down on people, monsters like Cassie never change. She just pushed a poor woman out of her way on her way over. Geez. What kind of spell makes her get away with everything? Images of high school where others always covered for her, and teachers believed everything she said was still fresh in my mind. I wonder what happened to her side kick Irma.
The smile on Cassie's face makes me want to vomit. I have only ever seen her looking that happy to see the captain of the football team whom she briefly dated in High School and of course Abraham.

Elijah sends me a small smile before walking over to a small group, leaving me and Darryn on our own.

"Why didn't you tell me you were coming?" She asks putting her hand on his arm, clearly flirting.
I look away from them and slowly take a step back not to have to talk to her.

Everyone, except for the three of us that just walked in, are wearing uniforms. One girl who looks like she's been crying, and are hiding behind reading glasses is wiping her nose, standing alone. Why is she crying? I can sense she has magic, but not a lot, barely. What would she be doing here since it's a known fact that only the best are chosen.
And how can I still sense people's magic if mine is locked?

Darryn seems to really like Cassie "It was sudden. And I thought I would surprise you."
Is he blushing?

I roll my eyes. Why her? Surely there are many more options here. Many.

A man speaks up front. "We have new members. Let's welcome them."
An applause breaks out, so vigorously happy that I can't help but smile. The man speaks ovet the noise, "Ella and Darryn Newton, as well as Kayla McGreggor, welcome." He also says looking at me and Darryn's direction. "Your uniforms are waiting for you in your rooms, we like all of us to look the same to put them on a.s.a.p." To everyone he says. "This is all for now. Remember to keep by your schedules."
The large crowd thins out fast.
A female comes to me. "I have to show you your room. Please follow me."

I hear Darryn behind me. "See you later, Ella."

I hear Cassie, "O.M.G, I can't believe you have a twin. And she's adorable."

I have to walk faster to keep up with the woman.

I have my own room, small with a single bed, small student table and chair as well as a very large window covered with black curtains. "Put on your uniform then come down to the eating hall for lunch." She leaves closing the door behind her.

A sound at the window makes me open the curtain wider. "Abraham?"

"Open up." He says and I wonder how he manages to be that high up. After opening the window, I see that there's a small ledge.

I wait for him to talk first, and he does after he sits down on the chair. "How are you doing?"

"I don't know yet." I say honestly, "All this is new to me."

"You look good." He says sounding like his old self.

"Thanks."

"I'm sorry for how I acted towards you."