Chapter 19: Second Life

Joey, Jhay and John came to Tuzon St. to Rose Ann's house to confirm if she is really deceased.

Rose Ann's Home:

The house is really abandoned and haunted. They headed to the main door. It has dirts scattered and dead leaves seen near its position. The door's main handle is lost and some windows of the house were pretty damaged.

They were terrified to get in and check the house but they have to, to hunt the answers to the questions. Joey decided he'll be the one to open the door. As he opened it, the interior is dark and quiet and a sudden air had swayed where they felt a bit coldness, a coldness of like a ghost visits.

John, Joey and Jhay stepped inside scared. John just said to himself, to Joey and Jhay, "Be brave! Ghosts aren't real and for sure, maybe the owner of this house is already deceased."

Joey checked on the first floor, Jhay to the second and John inspecting every rooms.

While John is walking with his flashlight, he can see another shadow at his front, he knows its from the back so he turned to it but no one was there.

Rose Ann Continues Tailing John:

John never knew Rose Ann is spying on them inside her house. This girl has like a cat power she's able to hide from them.

Joey didn't see any sign or hint to tell Rose Ann's status. Even Jhay, he checked but none. John found a picture of Rose Ann, covered with dust in a small room. He showed it to the two. "That is Rose Ann." He exclaimed.

"Wow! She's beautiful." Jhay said. "Hey you, that's a killer!" Joey yelled.

"So you met her now." John said, "She's the guy I'm telling you who brought famine to my life!" John added.

Once Joey, Jhay and John are going out of the house, Rose Ann is just watching them but she didn't anymore follow.

Theia Answers Scafford's Courting:

It's been around 8 months since Scafford is courting Theia but Theia is focused on her studies and career, although, she can't also confess to Scafford the true feelings she has.

One day, Theia is alone touring in a park near their school. The people were few but as unexpected, Scafford was even there.

The two met in the center of the park with fountains. They stared at each other, then both went near smiling.

"Hey Theia! I didn't know you'll be here." Said, Scafford.

"Yah. Me too! It's unexpected." Theia replied.

Scafford laughed and said, "But it's also good we met because I've missed you immediately." Scafford added, "You look gorgeuos on that dress you wear. That white dress and this beautiful face. I can't imagine ever that I'll be having this kind of beautiful girl."

Theia just chuckled and replied, "No it's nothing, but thank you. You too, your handsome today, wearing a red shirt, white jogging pants and black rubber shoes."

Scafford said then, "Thank you Theia! By the way, let me join you, to roam this colorful park. Come with me, you'll be evaded from harm. Just hold my hand right now."

Then Scafford raised his hand and gave it to Theia while Theia smiled first to Scafford and grabbed his hand. Both smiled to each other.

Theia and Scafford enjoy the moment roaming the park but what more enjoyful is the two, because while they roam, their mind thinks of each other too.