Chapter 12: Tour

Chapter 12: Tour

I arrived at the park at around 6:40 PM after those casual talkings with Alexis, the new neighbor. She's not yet here, it supposed to be 7 and I got so much excitement. By 7:15 PM she's not yet here at the place so I just sit tight, then eventually, someone hugged me at my back and it was her, saying my name glamorously.

"How'd I got surprise." I chuckled.

"Of course, I care for you." Lian responded.

"Oh really? I didn't expect that." Me asking with my feelings bouncing over and over.

"As long as May's close friends, and you as her boy friend, I'm comfortable and I know you too John and I know you are a nice person to be with and stay with. Thanks that I met you. You're worth it."

I then asked Lian if we'll have a walk? She shouted with joy "yes". I'm happy for that response.

The park we visited was surrounded by cozy lights and there were only few people so it wasn't too crowded.

We feel to enjoy this day and the night is cold. I hugged Lian without her knowing and I slightly swiped my hand onto her hair that reminds me of her as special to me. I'm not that sure yet if I will be winning in her heart but she's already in mine. But through this moment, I'm not yet in the stage of admitting the feelings I contain for her. I'm frightened for rejections.

After a while, we sat in a bench and Lian looked at me. She asked me, "What will be your plan in Christmas?" I answered, "I don't know yet but enjoying with my peers is what I know." She added, "Do you like me as a friend? Do I fit in your standards as a friend?" I got surprised of her question like, hey? She's doubting herself or she's not satified?

I touched Lian's shoulder with my fingers grasping it like a sign of comforting and to reassure her trust on me. I told her, "Lian, you know, you're one of my greatest friends I've met. I more like you than Joey, Scafford or Jolmin. I'm more fund of creating friendships to girls than boys. You and May were angels that fell from heaven and I am the person who caught both of you. Don't you worry Lian,because your kind, respectful, and beautiful, and your beyond my standards of having a bestfriend."

Lian smiled a bit with chuckles. She then replied, "Thank you" and she leaned on my shoulder and cried.  She added, "You're the boy who said that to me because other male friends of mine usually leave me and I don't  know why. Thank you John because you're there who stays at my side."

I hugged Lian tightly.

Meanwhile, I saw two men who passed on our sights and they looked familiar and my mind floated again overthinking. I remembered Alex and Kharl from them. The memories are still here but the pain will remain. Both of them are now gone and suffered a brutal death.

Lian noticed that I'm out of my mind so she tickled my hip and said, "Are you thinking of May again?" I got shocked from her tickle. I replied, "No, I remembered my two friends, Alex and Kharl. They've been dead for a long time. They were killed in school by the same killer of May's."

"Alex? He's also a close friend of mine. We do talk always in school about projects although, he's gone now. May he rest in peace." said, Lian.

"Alex is kind and he always appreciates my presence. I remember one time that Alex bought my artwork. Actually, I'm not really selling it but he said that he'll be claiming one of my paintings. I gave one and he gave me cash. I don't need it so I refused but he insisted so I accepted it."

"But why was he killed?" Asked to me by Lian with concerns.

"Rose Ann killed them in school after Kharl. She told the reason before killing May. She was inlove with me but she never admitted it to me because May was always at my side, but she planned in eliminating the people surrounding me and she started it with Kharl, then Alex and eventually, the girl I most loved and adore, May. But worst of it, infront of my eyes."

My expressions were mixed sad and disappointed to recall those happenings. Like what? I still can't move on with those past memories because it plays back on my mind allowing my brain to request if I can go back time.

Wherever I go, I always still remember my dark past even I'm with Lian. Why do they keep going back like a film?

The weather is cold, cold like I needed again a jacket. I remembered again the grocery were it was very very cold that I chill however, I just stood that temperature even I coudn't.

I told this to Lian right now where we are walking this long path of the park. She laughed quietly with her eyes closed.

Furthermore walking, we saw streetfoods. Oh I love streetfoods and I do know that those are one of Lian's favorites. She ran furiously leaving me behind. I didn't follow her. Just stood and starred at her smiling. "I love you", if I can just pronounce it to you.

I waved at her with a smile while she looked at me for a few seconds while buying food.

If you liked this chapter, hit a vote!