Chapter 17: A Secret of May

Rose Ann's Preparations:

This room is nasty! I can't bare the smell. I gotta get out of here quick.

Luckily, no one was fascilitating the area so I immediately escaped but there was a part of the place where there was someone guarding the area. There were guards out there. It struggles me to escape. For awhile I just discovered that blood was falling off my head. I left a trail and there's a possibility they can trace me down so I have to hurry.

I'm now hiding in a wall where the guards can't see me. I'm right here at the entrance and exit way but the guards do bring me a challenge.

I can describe this room or place or something with two doors, one in the left and one in the right, a light bulb that spreads light all over the surrounding and this place is filled with color gray. The two doors have a glass pane attached on it and there were about nine chairs scattered. A total of 5 people guard my way to escape. 3 male and 2 female. They also have a siberian dog. This is challenging then!

I thought of another way out. I explored the place until I found a lonely door like facing and edge of the building.

But what if there is someone that awaits for my arrival. I'm unarmed too. Nevermind, what important is I can get out of this place.

Luckily, as I opened the door, no person was there but I guess this building is surrounded by I think, plenty of cops armed with guns.

I'll need a gun, unless, I'll be finding a single cop to take it down.

The outside is dark then, so I have to be alertive. I have to take the risk in order to escape.

Oh? Guess no cops are here? I didn't have the challenge in escaping. Who can ever imagine this can be simple?

I'm now free! I successfully got out of the vicinity. It's now my time to exact my revenge to all people who extracted problems in my head.

JOHN's POV:

John Thinks of Rose Ann:

As I went home, I chatted my old friend, Joshua about what happened at the mall. I told him that I was just roaming at the mall to find for flowers that I'll be giving to Lian, when suddenly, I hit against a woman who seemed mysterious. However, I didn't ask her identity. Maybe it's her own privacy but she looked familiar. I concluded first was Rose Ann but she's been dead. That's impossible!

I decided to search again in the house of Rose Ann. It's abandoned nowadays in Tuzon St. Tomorrow afternoon, maybe around 3:30 PM together with Joshua, Jhay, Zac and Scafford. I'll be checking that place to find any proof about Rose Ann's existence.

Meanwhile, I didn't want Rose Ann to be a cause of distraction on my mind though. I have to forget about it.

I just came back on imagining how I surpassed that day May was killed infront of my face. I can't accept that the killer of her will still be living. If ever Rose Ann exists in this world, I must hunt her!

Enough of those overthinking! Let's now go on about Lian. It's been awhile since I didn't communicate with her. Wait? That was just about hours ago. Woooah! Look's like that's different already. I immediately miss her lol!

Oh well! Maybe I can just talk or chat to her for a minute or maybe it'll take hours again.

I said "Hello" to Lian and she replied "Hi". I don't know what next to say so it took around 5 minutes before I start again the conversation. I asked her if she wants to hangout again with her friends, Abi, Delly and Rhea, also with Jolmin. She said she isn't sure if her schedule the whole week is available but she said she'll be trying.